So I’m trying to get into Minecraft with a Microsoft account but when I sign in and get...

Discus and support So I’m trying to get into Minecraft with a Microsoft account but when I sign in and get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so when I thy to set a Microsoft account for Minecraft and I finish it and go back in to Minecraft it still says “sign in to a Microsoft account.”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lawson4426, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Lawson4426
    Lawson4426 Guest

So I’m trying to get into Minecraft with a Microsoft account but when I sign in and get...

Hi so when I thy to set a Microsoft account for Minecraft and I finish it and go back in to Minecraft it still says “sign in to a Microsoft account.”

:)

Lawson4426, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Lawson4426 Win User

So I’m trying to get into Minecraft with a Microsoft account but when I sign in and get back into my game it still says “sign in to a Microsoft account.”

Mr.Francia , I am playing on a Nintendo Switch to get in to Minecraft.
  3. Francia J. Win User

So I’m trying to get into Minecraft with a Microsoft account but when I sign in and get back into my game it still says “sign in to a Microsoft account.”

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what device are you using in playing Minecraft?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com and check if you will encounter any errors or issues?

If none, you may need to reach out to Mojang so they can help and guide you with the necessary steps to perform.

https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  6. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
Thema:

1. So I’m trying to get into Minecraft with a Microsoft account but when I sign in and get... - Similar Threads - I’m trying Minecraft

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  9. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  10. I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on ps4 but when I put In my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on ps4 but when I put In my...: I go onto the website but when I put in my password it won’t stop loading on the website 2911c90b-c1bb-49c2-a557-a1d42dab7a58