So I'm being harassed by another player online who is using all kinds of slurs and...

Discus and support So I'm being harassed by another player online who is using all kinds of slurs and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was invited to a party I join and the dude is using all the slurs he can in the party chat text options completely harassing me not just by using... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JACOBTen6894, Dec 14, 2022.

1. JACOBTen6894
    JACOBTen6894 Guest

So I'm being harassed by another player online who is using all kinds of slurs and...

So I was invited to a party I join and the dude is using all the slurs he can in the party chat text options completely harassing me not just by using slurs but also cheating in game and non stop leaving me alone and harassing me, I took pics of everything he sent in the party chat but there's no report option for it and the support team on xbox has no way for me to file this report or even a email option I'm aware of

:)

JACOBTen6894, Dec 14, 2022
  2. JACOBTen6894 Win User

So I'm being harassed by another player online who is using all kinds of slurs and extremely inappropriate words but in a party chat text option which has no option to report

Appreciate the quick response but I've tried that in the past and they never seem to do anything. I've had people literally pull up my ip address and say my location which may not be illegal but still shouldn't be aloud and should be considered harassment (has happened more than once) those people never get banned or at least they never give me a notification like they usually would when an individual gets banned by my report
  3. KindGryphon Win User

So I'm being harassed by another player online who is using all kinds of slurs and extremely inappropriate words but in a party chat text option which has no option to report

Appreciate the quick response but I've tried that in the past and they never seem to do anything. I've had people literally pull up my ip address and say my location which may not be illegal but still shouldn't be aloud and should be considered harassment (has happened more than once) those people never get banned or at least they never give me a notification like they usually would when an individual gets banned by my report
    Its actually pretty rare to get a notification like that. It doesn't mean nothing was done if you didnt get a notification like that though.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can report them through their profile and explain the situation. The enforcement team does not accept pictures as they have the tools they need to investigate. You may also want to check the developer's website for the game to see if you can report them to them as well.
  5. Fubski Win User

Bullies called enforcement.

I do understand where you're coming from GeminiSnakev2. We should have a 'Freedom' of Speech. However, Xbox Live has been created for fun 'positively'. I understand that in every game that we play, most of the time profane languages, as only part of expression
    during climax of the game, come out from our mouths during party talk or perhaps when sending messages to a friend/stranger. However, please understand that not all gamers in Xbox Live are adults. There are also children whose parents/guardians are monitoring
    their kids whenever they connect online.

I may not be in the position to say this but regarding to your statement "Two week suspension for no reason, coms, but cheat or murder is 24hrs",this is a case-to-case basis. One great example of this is the game GTA V. It's part of the mechanics of the
    game to kill a co-player online. There was this player who's being killed by another player multiple times. The player who kept on being killed then talked trash against this player who kept on hunting him. Who then do you think would be suspended here? Would
    it be the hunter or the one who's being hunted?

Another good example of this is when someone talked trash against you. A great percentage in gaming world would trash talk back against a player who would harass him online. At the end of the road, the player who had been harassed would find out that he
    has been suspended by the Enforcement team as he defends himself not-guilty because he was just defending himself against the player who's harassing him online. This only proves that Enforcement action does not take sides. If you're being harassed online by
    a player or a group of players, don't get carried away and use a violation of Code of Conduct to fight back. Use the legal terms instead and that's by reporting the player. Because at the end of the road you'd be the one who would have the final laugh.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

nah

Thema:

1. So I'm being harassed by another player online who is using all kinds of slurs and... - Similar Threads - I'm being harassed

2. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  5. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  6. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  7. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...: Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an...
  8. I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it: I've been trying to change my gamertag on microsoft gaming from the one I've used since I've made the account. I'm aware that the first change should be free, but it's not giving me the option....
  9. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...
  10. I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...: Acc [mod removed] and a group chat this person invited me to, is targeting, (and openly omitting to targeting) is getting myself and others banned. Harassment, bullied, and then telling others...