So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working

Discus and support So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why I am not able too play my Xbox 1e2655d5-7edf-4acf-9f6f-ecfe9e1e55cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stunna Fountain, Jan 15, 2023.

1. So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working

why I am not able too play my Xbox

:)

Stunna Fountain, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact issue or error that you’re experiencing whenever you’re trying to play your games?
  3. Rod0909 Win User

Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

I have the same problem, and my membership expires today, so maybe I won't be able to redeem the game.
  4. MarkMcCormick1 Win User

Crusader Kings 3 GamePass

So I completely reinstalled my OS and game pass and the games have been working perfectly.... Then today it said there is an update for XBox Beta so i updated it and im now back to not being able to play anything
  5. SerahFarronFF13 Win User

0x97e10804 whats going on guys

it worked, i can play my non-disc games
  6. willham88 Win User

Need Gears Friends

Ill be down to play! Send me an invite! My mic works when it wants to so I won't be able to talk all the time. I'm 23 and don't take games too seriously.
Thema:

1. So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working - Similar Threads - won't able play

2. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  7. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  8. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  9. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  10. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...