So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it...

Discus and support So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was wondering if you used your second free gamertag change if you could do it again for free because we dont have a lot of money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V3nzyy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. V3nzyy
    V3nzyy Guest

So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it...

So i was wondering if you used your second free gamertag change if you could do it again for free because we dont have a lot of money

:)

V3nzyy, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Auswulf Win User

Gamer tag

Your gamer tag was deemed inappropriate or offensive and they changed it because it violated the code of conduct.

You can argue to your blue in the face but you wont get the gamer tag name back.

If you are wondering why you didn't get a free name change you can blame the people that abused the system by just changing the gamertag to another offensive or inappropriate gamer tag.

So I suggest you let it go and either use the gamer tag you were given or buy some points and change it to an appropriate gamer tag that will not violate the code of conduct.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Il gamertag mostrato non è come volevo [Mod Translation - The gamertag shown is not as I wanted]

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

We here on the Xbox Forums lack the necessary tools to be able to provide this option for you.

Under normal circumstances, there is no other way to change your Gamer tag to something else without providing that fee.

The first time that you change your Gamer tag would be a free option, additionally if you used this before the new Gamer tag system came into play, you would also be able to change it once more, again, for free.

There are no additional methods available to change your Gamer tag for free other than these two way, and that second option is very circumstantial to when you changed your Gamer tag.

There is a link that I will provide
    here
    , however, if this does not provide the additional free Gamer tag change, then the only other option would be to pay the fee to change your tag once more.

As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it for free again because we don’t have a lot of money

You could try contacting Support and seeing if they will grant you one out of good will; however, I honestly don't think they will do it in this case. I can imagine they will likely say that can't be done, and will recommend waiting until you can pay for
    a change.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Mike886 Win User

So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it for free again because we don’t have a lot of money

No, you can't change your gamertag for free after you already changed it
  6. Whitey Black Win User

not if you used you can't change it again for free you need to pay
Thema:

1. So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it... - Similar Threads - was wondering used

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  9. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  10. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...