So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this...

Discus and support So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Also im on a xbox series s 3805f667-5185-4df4-ba12-dc58cf798ae9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nightgamer Mylbachr, May 27, 2023.

1. So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this...

Also im on a xbox series s

:)

Nightgamer Mylbachr, May 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this feature is temporarily unavailable please try again. Status code:d000000f"

Got it now. I'm actually not familiar with its in-game features. Let's see what others have to say in the community regarding your other issue.

Thank you!
  3. Rostom L Win User

So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this feature is temporarily unavailable please try again. Status code:d000000f"

What's the other one? What happens when you try to get it?
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Have you tried to install the free DLC through the Xbox Store by searching it manually?

You could also check it via in My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.
  5. Nightgamer Mylbachr Win User

Sorry. You mentioned that there's one single DLC left to get. I was referring to that DLC.
    Oh ok well I can get it but I dont understand where to find the content of it but I saw that it added some stuff in the single player tab like challange mode and developer commentary but that is prob cuz i beated the game and also a challange mode coop and it replaced the Free DLC button with a Extras button and it added
  6. Nightgamer Mylbachr Win User

Hi there!

Have you tried to install the free DLC through the Xbox Store by searching it manually?

You could also check it via in My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.
    Ok so it did work the store thing did work BUT There is only 1 SINGLE DLC LEFT TO GET And it only has 1 review saying him And his friend cant find it
Thema:

So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this...

1. So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this... - Similar Threads - wanted free DLC

2. I deleted subnatica on my Xbox one to free up space and I want to redownload it now but on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted subnatica on my Xbox one to free up space and I want to redownload it now but on...: It says that I need to purchase the game again after I deleted it to free up space when I already purchased it what do I do? ca4e882e-a078-4ca7-b03c-01f40c865cb2
  3. Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...: Hi my daughter wants some games on the Xbox 360. Is there any free little girl games or ones that would suit younger people 9d265ebb-8090-4b91-b96e-4c1a8cb898ad
  4. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  5. I want to stop my son from downloading free games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to stop my son from downloading free games.: I want to stop my son from downloading free games on Xbox game pass. Is this possible? I’ve set up his own account and put all the age restriction on it. I’ve stopped him downloading paid for...
  6. Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to...: So, joined the Xbox accessibility league beacuse I want to help, also I'm disabeld but not soo disabled as I was, in my opinion, before... Joined the gears 5 escape mode ping, noticed that I got...
  7. Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free: Hey, I have been changed my Player Tag from random to my custom. After that WIndows want money to change it. And the wierd thinks is that on Sea of Thieves game tag is proplery but in Minecraft...
  8. Want to Play free Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a GUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to Play free Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a GUEST: I want to play the free version of Microsoft Solitaire collection as a GUEST, and not signed into Xbox or connected to the cloud. Please advise on how to do this. I had to go to an MS store (when...
  9. I want Xbox game pass for free I lives in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want Xbox game pass for free I lives in iraq: hello my name is ammar i want xbox game pass for free becouse i live in iraq and we dont have cridet card or xbox codes 04b6774b-07e4-42fc-81e9-70447efb7797
  10. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is: You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to...