So I wanted to change my Minecraft gamer tag on my tablet and when I request the change my...

Discus and support So I wanted to change my Minecraft gamer tag on my tablet and when I request the change my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m not sure if the request won’t send or if he’s looking in the wrong place but he can’t see the request fe903724-8120-4260-b7df-a8c45dfad7be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lio_666, May 5, 2023.

1. Lio_666
    Lio_666 Guest

So I wanted to change my Minecraft gamer tag on my tablet and when I request the change my...

I’m not sure if the request won’t send or if he’s looking in the wrong place but he can’t see the request

:)

Lio_666, May 5, 2023
  2. Juan Lumbreras Win User

Gamertag

When I changed my gamer tag it did change immediately in my Xbox. You may want to try a restart.
  3. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

My Gamer Tag was taken by a Gamer Tag turbo hacker the second i changed my name

I changed my gamer tag one time to something else as well and decided I wanted to change it back because nobody realized who I was because I had my old one so long. When I wanted to change it back I had to wait 24 to 48 hours before returning to my old
    gamer tag. I am not saying this will be the same for you but it would be worth the shot to try it in a day or so. If not But I don't believe there is truly Turbo Gamer Tag Hackers.
  4. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I changed my gamer tag

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You can go to the enforcement site
    here
    & file for a case review if eligible.
  6. CoolSophie00 Win User

Gamertag Change

I want to change my gamer tag for free. I’ve never changed it. However when I try it tried to take money off me
Thema:

1. So I wanted to change my Minecraft gamer tag on my tablet and when I request the change my... - Similar Threads - wanted change Minecraft

2. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  3. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  4. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  5. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  6. I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...: Some people said it can take up to 45 days for a gamertag to be able to be taken again once changed, I just hope my gamertag isn't gone forever someone please help me. Thankyou....
  7. my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back: I tried to make a support ticket on minecraft.net and they said to use actual microsoft support and everytime i try to contact somebody it only says I can contact the community, which really wont...
  8. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  9. I want to change my Minecraft email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my Minecraft email.: Hi, i used to like having different emails for school and games, but it's getting hard to keep track of everything so I wanted to "merge" my accounts. I know that it's not possible, so I just want...
  10. I want to change which Microsoft account my Minecraft account is linked to but I cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change which Microsoft account my Minecraft account is linked to but I cannot...: So I have a minecraft account linked to a microsoft account which is connected to my previous email. Recently i was asked to log in again in the launcher for some reason, i put in the email and...