So I want to get hardspace shipbreaker but it's only playable on my console with cloud...

Discus and support So I want to get hardspace shipbreaker but it's only playable on my console with cloud... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm already paying for gold which personally I find scummy as you have to pay for the internet and now you have to pay for permission to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnoyedHuman, Feb 3, 2023.

1. AnnoyedHuman
    AnnoyedHuman Guest

So I want to get hardspace shipbreaker but it's only playable on my console with cloud...

I'm already paying for gold which personally I find scummy as you have to pay for the internet and now you have to pay for permission to use the internet so I'm definitely not paying an extra 5 bucks a month just to play games like this. Sorry for the rant.

:)

AnnoyedHuman, Feb 3, 2023
  2. 007911999 Win User

Newly installed PC Game Pass games will not launch since Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5014697) anyone know of a fix?

NARAKA Demo preview from the Xbox Insider app that installs into the Microsoft Store and Hardspace Shipbreaker that's installed via Xbox normal app. When I double click the Hardspace Shipbreaker shortcut on the desktop nothing happens at all, same for NARAKA.

No errors, no messages it just does nothing.

I'm about ready to cancel my GamePass subscription. I've had nothing but problems from the beginning and if you look through the reviews dozens of people are reporting that they can't even launch the games for a lot of games.

Never had any problems like this at all with Steam. Game Pass is just horribly unreliable.
  3. AnnoyedHuman Win User

So I want to get hardspace shipbreaker but it's only playable on my console with cloud gaming. Do you have to pay for gamepass to play the game or can I just play the game?

I know that but the only way to play shipbreaker is to pay for ultimate which just costs more
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

So I want to get hardspace shipbreaker but it's only playable on my console with cloud gaming. Do you have to pay for gamepass to play the game or can I just play the game?

If it is a Series only title, and you wish to play it on Xbox One you need to use the cloud, which requires GamePass Ultimate
  5. ngocphi Win User

You do have to pay for services

There isn't any console that doesn't charge for online

It costed sony and Nintendo billions in losses

Ao much thr ps3 never made profit
  6. ngocphi Win User

If you at paying 5 bucks a month you are spending to much money

I pay 150 for 3 years of ultimate

Buy yearly codes of gold then add it to your account for 3 year max

Then buy one month of ultimate to upgrade to 3 years of ultimate

Don't cancel or you forfeit the upgraded time just turn off autorenewal and let it expire

And no thetr is no refund for the gold that would be upgraded

Prepaid codes aren't refundable
Thema:

1. So I want to get hardspace shipbreaker but it's only playable on my console with cloud... - Similar Threads - hardspace shipbreaker playable

2. Hardspace shipbreaker freezing everytime I turn on xbox and use quick resume!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardspace shipbreaker freezing everytime I turn on xbox and use quick resume!: Hardspace shipbreaker was fine, but a coupe of day ago, the game just freezing everytime I turn on xbox series x and use the quick resume! I just doesn't understand why the game has broken,...
  3. Why are some games saying non playable on this device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are some games saying non playable on this device?: In the Microsoft store when I go to buy the new wwe game and the port royals it says not playable on this device. I have series x and they are both for series x 440246dc-a437-4204-b08d-4a90f3001391
  4. A game not being playable on a device that I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game not being playable on a device that I own: I was trying to purchase Resident Evil Village Gold Edition, but it tells me that it is “not playable on this device.” I have the Series X as well but it still says I cannot play this version. Not...
  5. Why is an xbox series s game not playable on xbox series s? The game I am trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is an xbox series s game not playable on xbox series s? The game I am trying to...: Why is an xbox series s game not playable on xbox series s? The game I am trying to purchase is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on an xbox series s a494bc4c-60a7-404b-98ea-d2c9c3f59ff7
  6. Why does my Xbox one say not playable on this device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox one say not playable on this device?: Hello I’m trying to buy call of duty black ops 3 zombies deluxe and it’s days not playable on this device and when I check it also says for some other games as well but I’m very confused because I...
  7. Why does Call Of Duty MW2 tell me its not playable on this device??? Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Call Of Duty MW2 tell me its not playable on this device??? Xbox series x: Im trying to buy the vault edition on my halo edition series x but the game says not playable on this device??. How the heck is that even possible????HELP!!! a823d498-c860-4af1-b8f4-71fa86afb20b
  8. Why does forza horizen 5 and other games say " not playable on this device" in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does forza horizen 5 and other games say " not playable on this device" in the...: NOT A ONE S it is a series and i googled it and Forza is available on this console, and some editions work, (the more expensive ones) but i do not have game pass and it says the base game is not...
  9. MW2. Not playable on this device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2. Not playable on this device: I have t used my Xbox Series S in several months. Trying to download and play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 but I keep getting a “not playable on this device” message. With all versions of MW 2....
  10. Hardspace cloud gaming Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardspace cloud gaming Crash: I’ve been playing “Hardspace” recently on cloudplay and it’s been great until recently. Every time my “shift” ends I go to a loading screen and get a message saying I’ve been disconnected from the...