So I used a Microsoft account balances as in gift cards for hogwarts legacy and its the...

Discus and support So I used a Microsoft account balances as in gift cards for hogwarts legacy and its the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So used a mircosoft account balances as in gift cards and for hogwarts legacy and its the tenth day now and it still pending what should I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quinn Romeo, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Quinn Romeo
    Quinn Romeo Guest

So I used a Microsoft account balances as in gift cards for hogwarts legacy and its the...

So used a mircosoft account balances as in gift cards and for hogwarts legacy and its the tenth day now and it still pending what should I do

:)

Quinn Romeo, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

So I used a Microsoft account balances as in gift cards for hogwarts legacy and its the tenth day today and its pending

If you use split-payment the money will be taken out around 10 days prior to the game releases.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

So I used a Microsoft account balances as in gift cards for hogwarts legacy and its the tenth day today and its pending

If you go to your pre-orders, you should see it as completed immediately after purchase if all you used was gift cards. The game is now available for preload, so if you can do that, you should be good to go on top of that
  4. Quinn Romeo Win User

Oh why did it split pay I had the full amount for the preoder with Microsoft balance
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you use an Xbox Gift Card it should be taken out immediately but if I may ask, did you use a split payment?
  6. Smwutches Win User

can xbox or microsoft gift cards buy in game purchases?

Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are essentially the same thing. They both add funds to your Microsoft account balance. So if the game allows you to use your Microsoft account balance on the purchase, then either gift card will work.
Thema:

1. So I used a Microsoft account balances as in gift cards for hogwarts legacy and its the... - Similar Threads - used Microsoft account

2. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  3. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  4. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  5. I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...: I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox for my child for xmas but he cant use his headset to talk to friends why is this? 01ac49d7-7f8b-42bc-9b68-95c805540615
  6. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  7. I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...: I have confirmed that the account I am currently signed into has over 1800 Gamerscore for "Minecraft for Windows." I was aware that there was some account migration thing going on, but since I had...
  8. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...
  9. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  10. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...