So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this

Discus and support So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so earlier today I tried game sharing with my friend but it said I game shared enough already so he couldn’t game share so we were bummed out but then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GHO5TA55A55IN79, Mar 24, 2018.

1. So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this

so earlier today I tried game sharing with my friend but it said I game shared enough already so he couldn’t game share so we were bummed out but then we both try making a party then it says we don’t got gold so we can’t play anymore and we are confused
    and mad please help

:)

GHO5TA55A55IN79, Mar 24, 2018
  2. Valnor2
    Valnor2 Guest
    far cry 5 video clips

So I read in another forum that you can upload Far cry 5 video clips to Xbox live and I tried it my self and got a message that read "This game doesn't allow sharing to Xbox live" Why cant we share videos of the game so our friends
    can see them?

Valnor2, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Grizzly605
    Grizzly605 Guest
    Xbox live sharing

ive heard from friends that if I have Xbox live gold subscription on my xbox, if I make a new profile it will just autmoatically share to that one but when I finally made a new one, my gold isn't sharing to it. why not? does it make a difference if I'm game
    sharing with a friend and his console is my home console?

Grizzly605, Mar 24, 2018
  4. So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this

Thanks for letting us know, GHO5TA55A55IN79!

To make sure we understand, you tried to set your friend's console as the Home console for your account, but the console said you didn't have any more Home console switches, and afterward you were unable to use Gold features on the console?

So we can look into this further with you, can you sign into your
    Microsoft Account Subscriptions Page and let us know the expiry date you see listed for your Xbox Live Gold membership there?

Mister Quasar, Mar 26, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Thanks for letting us know, GHO5TA55A55IN79!

To make sure we understand, you tried to set your friend's console as the Home console for your account, but the console said you didn't have any more Home console switches, and afterward you were unable to use Gold features on the console?

So we can look into this further with you, can you sign into your
    Microsoft Account Subscriptions Page and let us know the expiry date you see listed for your Xbox Live Gold membership there?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox Live Gold Share not working

hi recently i got a new xbox after my old xbox broke i used to game share with my friend for gold and some of his games but after i got my new xbox the gameshare stopped working at first i wasnt worried because i read online and heard from a support that
    i need to factory reset adn keep my games so i did that then tried againbut it didnt work and i dont know why i ran out of switches for some reason i think i used it all up please help
    To add though gamesharing like you are is actually against the terms of service. The home xbox feature is meant for sharing gold/games across two consoles you own in the same household that way you didnt have to pay for a game twice on two consoles you own.
    It was never meant for sharing games/gold with friends.
  7. JJTHEKING2 Win User

I want to stop gamesharing!

i game share with my my friends from school because he wanted gold to play 2k17 so i gaive him my email and password and next day he got gold and i told him to stop sharing gold and he did and i made a new acounte and try to add it as home and i cant
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox settings

Yes, I changed my password a few days ago, i only share with my best friend whom i share my games with
    But earlier you said you shared with your friends,plural.

The whole gold/game share feature is meant to be used in households with more than one console,not sharing with your friends.
  9. AilersCW Win User

Home xbox

Incorrect, it says i have 3 remaining. I removed my account as my home xbox and it still says i have 3, so no matter how many times i do it, i will have 3 left, I believe this interfered when i tried to game-share with a friend as the games weren’t showing.
Thema:

1. So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this - Similar Threads - tried game sharing

2. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  5. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  6. Trying to share Xbox live through game share

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to share Xbox live through game share: My friend is trying to share his Xbox game pass ultimate with me so we can play ufc4 and I made my Xbox his home but it still won’t share the ultimate subscription, I sign into his acc on my Xbox...
  7. Sharing game clips to OneDrive on Xbox results in “Something Went Wrong” after I “Try again...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing game clips to OneDrive on Xbox results in “Something Went Wrong” after I “Try again...: I like to make compilations on my free time and sharing to my OneDrive always results in the error “:( Something went wrong. Sorry, we can’t share this right now. Try again in a while.”… I’ve been...
  8. I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...: I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release. 568cc5b3-6ade-4082-95eb-7e2943818d70
  9. Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.: Trying to play Diablo 4 game sharing Xbox live couch co op battle net says both accounts need a Xbox live. I share my Xbox live with any profile signed into my console so why would playing local...
  10. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...