So I said a bad thing and got suspended for about 4 days and I was wondering if anyone...

Discus and support So I said a bad thing and got suspended for about 4 days and I was wondering if anyone... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I typed out the n-word and I really didn't mean to say it it just came at the top of my head and I was wondering if anyone would tell me if Xbox will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradyZU, Mar 8, 2023.

1. BradyZU
    BradyZU Guest

So I said a bad thing and got suspended for about 4 days and I was wondering if anyone...

I typed out the n-word and I really didn't mean to say it it just came at the top of my head and I was wondering if anyone would tell me if Xbox will call me about my suspension and the player I sent it to since he normally harasses me on a daily basis but they don't do anything about it

:)

BradyZU, Mar 8, 2023
  2. BradyZU Win User

So I said a bad thing and got suspended for about 4 days and I was wondering if anyone would actually contact me during my suspension

Thank you for replying to my message and I did send them a concern about it I just don't know if they replied to me or not it won't tell me but thank you
  3. Francia J. Win User

So I said a bad thing and got suspended for about 4 days and I was wondering if anyone would actually contact me during my suspension

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.

Also, once you reported a message the enforcement team will review it and we may not be informed what they have done but they will take care of it.
  4. ngocphi Win User

In those instances you should've followed the rules

Block and ignore if you had done that you wouldn't be hearing msgs or seeing him
  5. ngocphi Win User

You can ay enforcement.xbox.com and file a Case review
  6. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

I know, the first time we argued we both swore and stuff and he reported me and i got suspended. Then, when i asked him why he reported me and i asked him to 1v1 me on fortnite he reported me again! That was a false report because i had said anything bad
    to him! Then i got suspended over a false report. I was unsuspended two days ago then yesteray i was in a party with my friend and i got reported and suspended! I havent even talked to him?

so what youre basically saying is that even he reported me because of something i said, and i get suspended for it, he can keep on reporting me for the same thing i said? Even after i have already being suspended for it? If so, thats so unfair and unjust!
Thema:

1. So I said a bad thing and got suspended for about 4 days and I was wondering if anyone... - Similar Threads - said bad thing

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  4. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  5. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  6. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  7. Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it?: So it not need to punish me for what my son did. I punched him already with not do that again. But that i cant play 100% anymore u make my only game time a mess i work 6on 7 and i cant even relax...
  8. Its been to days i haven't said anything bad and when is going to end

in XBoX on Consoles
    Its been to days i haven't said anything bad and when is going to end: Its been two days i just want it to stop ff830076-4b5b-4730-bf25-e2a0fcbe1128
  9. I got suspended for nothing i said zero bad words.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended for nothing i said zero bad words.: Ok so i got suspended for nothing i didn't say any bad words all i said was "booty checks" i dont know how that is bad profanity there is other people out there cussing people out and i get banned...
  10. Banned because said 1 bad word

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned because said 1 bad word: unban my account I want to talk with other people's u banned my account because I said 1 bad word. Srsly there's kids working in Microsoft?banning me for 1 bad word ("...