So I reported a person called Alex. He swore at me and started saying racist slurs and I...

Discus and support So I reported a person called Alex. He swore at me and started saying racist slurs and I... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; so I reported a guy called Alex because he’s called me swear words and started saying racist slurs. I want him banned his username is [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DianeWalton2, Mar 20, 2023.

1. DianeWalton2
    DianeWalton2 Guest

So I reported a person called Alex. He swore at me and started saying racist slurs and I...

so I reported a guy called Alex because he’s called me swear words and started saying racist slurs. I want him banned his username is [mod removed]

:)

DianeWalton2, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

So I reported a person called Alex. He swore at me and started saying racist slurs and I want him banned because I am very offended. His username is [mod removed]

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Getting banned

I have recently been banned for quiting a game of fifa because i was 4-0 . It would have been a waist of time not to leave. Then he sends me a message saying your trash lol so i reply with dont care mate get a life then he continuse so i tell him to ****
    off and he oviolsy reports it. Then says enjoy the ban n word i have reported it but jt has had no effect. Im not saying i should get of consiquent free but if i get banned for saying **** surely he should be banned for saying a racist slur
    If you reported him then yes he would get banned for racial slurs. Youd need to report him though.
  4. Blueberrypie133 Win User

Does Microsoft enforcement team not take action against slurs?

Yea I hope so. he used an obscure slur, one that I had to Google to understand what it meant.. I've reported him multiple times to no avail. It seems to me that vulgar words get Microsofts attention faster then slurs towards certain groups of people. Very disappointing as this slur was directed towards me personally.
  5. jeremeywoolley Win User

Got first Ban

I had to defend my self because I was in a match and I said got beaten bye a gay person and then he say hate speech so I reported then sent him a message saying how dare you say a gay slur then he reported me and that person doesn’t like gay people so I got banned I did that doesn’t help I’ve been playing Xbox for 16 years and then this for defending my self it’s put a mark where thinking off walking away from Xbox
  6. yanos101 Win User

Cheating!

what are you on about? i haven't called out names at all. you must be a racist aswell saying iam the one calling out names for saying racism is a no go. and yes. i do think racist people who shout out racist slurs behind their tellies are nothing but a piece
    of crap. little kids who read this are picking it up and think it's cool to be racist too over xbl. the last thing this forum needs are trolls like yourself who have to add their two pennies no matter what, even though they don't make no sence. level 1 and
    talks like hes been on these forums for years.
Thema:

1. So I reported a person called Alex. He swore at me and started saying racist slurs and I... - Similar Threads - reported person called

2. Why was my appeal denied when the person who reported me was using the same bad language i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my appeal denied when the person who reported me was using the same bad language i...: I have 8 day suspension for bad language on chat but the person who reported me was using the same language as me and my a appeal was denied. d9a6386c-652a-4769-8a78-eab45d4f79e5
  3. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  4. The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me

in XBoX on Windows
    The person that reported me and got me suspended is now messaging me taunting me: What should I do ? He has 2 accounts and just keeps deleting the messages after sending them. Will it even matter if I report it? He asked after the suspension "You unbanned yet" and then I say y?...
  5. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...
  6. How can I report theft attempt when all I have is an IP address of the person who did it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I report theft attempt when all I have is an IP address of the person who did it?: Hello community, I have ran across a rather huge problem as the report feature does not include a section to report Players who directly get caught under suspicious activity on your account, such...
  7. report someoe for ddos and i have proof of admition via messages the person has then (Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    report someoe for ddos and i have proof of admition via messages the person has then (Mod...: hi, first time posting on here. lastnight i killed someone on gta v then they invited me to a party which i joined to listen to what they had to say, cut long story short they have then gone on...
  8. How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get in touch with CORPORATE to report scam with person claiming to be Microsoft...: Was charged for a renewal fee on OLD Xbox - tried to get membership fee back and was charged an additional $150. The person confirmed the were a Microsoft employee working on a recorded line....
  9. I have to report a person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to report a person: Hi I have to report a person using Mod, people ip, vulgar language, console frets, etc .., help does not make me play in holy peace .. HELP! d246b48f-ea02-4dd9-b2ed-0d620d44ae30
  10. Let the Ambassadors rate the person we help or report wen suddenly close the chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let the Ambassadors rate the person we help or report wen suddenly close the chat: For the ambassadors we need a way to reports the people we help and suddenly his behavior is not well or accord to the rules, they close the chat and can give bad comment on us, but we can't do...