so i recently refunded a game and never got my money back

Discus and support so i recently refunded a game and never got my money back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i recently bought a game i refunded it and never got my money back 73cbecc2-949d-4738-bab3-aa8cf51331d9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ron ��, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Ron ��
    Ron �� Guest

i recently bought a game i refunded it and never got my money back

:)

Ron ��, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

How recently? Note that if you paid via a Credit or Debit card, refunds can take between 3-5 business days. Same is generally true for payments via PayPal.
  3. Akhilleus87 Win User

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

Hi, so i recently refunded rainbow six siege and even got an e-mail confirming the refund but i still havent got my money back.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I refunded a game and never got my money back

Refunds can take between 5-10 working days, barring any delays. Could take longer, depending on who your bank or financial institution is.
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

I refunded a game and never got my money back

Hi Sookifi S, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

According to Xbox Ambassador Gerardo C, the time it takes for refunds to be reflected is generally between 3 to 5 business days (remember that Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days). This time may vary depending on each bank, as some take longer to process refund money than others, and there are also some that process refunds faster.

Apparently it has been almost a month since you requested the refund, I would advise you to contact Support directly so they can help you with this problem.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a public Microsoft forum where we are gamers like you who help other gamers with basic problems, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/14021508-dab3-453f-ba50-d4db4f814deb

(It is published in the mentioned link and is in another language, so if you want to take a look at it, you must translate it on your own).

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Refunded but never got money back.

Hi Adien my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. so i recently refunded a game and never got my money back - Similar Threads - recently refunded game

2. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  3. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  4. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  5. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...
  8. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  9. i recently refunded a game, but i can’t repurchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently refunded a game, but i can’t repurchase it?: i recently bought the game jedi survivor, after refunding it, i realized i liked the game and wanted to buy it, but it is not letting me repurchase the game, is there any way you could find a way...
  10. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...