So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I...

Discus and support So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my game refunded? Modern warfair 2 88981815-2515-4143-b1aa-f87c3f7ec2c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Braiden Gaskill, Nov 8, 2022.

1. So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I...

Why is my game refunded? Modern warfair 2

:)

Braiden Gaskill, Nov 8, 2022
  2. jt jt1 Win User

MW3 not working

I just finished downloading cod mw3 and now it won’t let me play anything it keeps saying need to purchase modern warfare 3 but I already have?!?!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I need to buy it. I looked in my email and it’s aid I refunded it however I never did.

Hi, yes. The pre-order were cancelled for some players but they weren't charged

In any case, unfortunately a refund can't be cancelled.
    In this case you can:
    A. Wait until you receive the money
    B. Purchase the game right away if you want to access to it
  4. Braiden Gaskill Win User

So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I need to buy it. I looked in my email and it’s aid I refunded it however I never did.

I do have family but we don’t share the same Xbox and I have my password for everything. I was doing some research and a lot of people actually had this problem. Was just wondering if there was anyway to cancel the refund and or when will I get my money back to re-purchase the game
  5. MSbeyrer Win User

yeah that's not the case for 100% of us. I was in fact charged the $106 and it was never refunded I even have the bank statement but every time I call to talk to someone at Microsoft they won't direct me to the right place and then hang up the phone on me after they give me the whole speech that the pre-orders were basically messed up blah blah blah the same spiel over and over it's a script they have to read off of most likely but like I said I was charged for the game got early access to it was able to play it for a few days then it was shut off now it says I do not own it even though I do I paid for it have it downloaded but I can't play it I can't even reorder it in the store because when I click on the game it says manage game since obviously I own it but I don't have access to it and no one is going to help from Microsoft. I even have the emails saying I purchased the game it was not declined I received an email saying it was declined shortly after the game was released but still have all the emails saying that I purchased the game here's the link to download it which makes no sense. sounds like they messed up their pre-orders now they're trying to get out of fixing it it's kind of like theft wait it is but they don't care to fix it
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Braiden

Exists the possibility that someone else refunded the game for you.
    This can happen if you live with someone else or if you share your account with someone

But just to confirm, in your order history the game appears as "refunded" (or similar) or cancelled?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
Thema:

So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I...

1. So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I... - Similar Threads - recently bought modern

2. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  3. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  4. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  5. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  6. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  7. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  8. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  9. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8
  10. I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...: I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope someone can help me....