So I purchased the Xbox and it says that the two packs that are in included are claimed but...

Discus and support So I purchased the Xbox and it says that the two packs that are in included are claimed but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I purchased the Xbox and it says that the two packs that are in included are claimed but I dont have it I’m going to take legal action my gamer tag... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hazel Muhammad, Feb 7, 2023.

1. So I purchased the Xbox and it says that the two packs that are in included are claimed but...

So I purchased the Xbox and it says that the two packs that are in included are claimed but I dont have it I’m going to take legal action my gamer tag is kashkris1854

:)

Hazel Muhammad, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Jonah-Hex Win User

Gold edition of forza horizon 2

Thought that too so I downloaded the free car pack including Land rover. That does the same thing says purchased but not available to use.
  3. Toumazos Theodorou Win User

Why does the Gilded Hunter pack not appear in my child’s account?

Unfortunately there is nothing to do about it. I checked with the seller where i purchased the xbox. if the code is used by any account it us “burned” so it cannot be claimed on another. So apparently the child account is of no use and my son would need to to use my account to play using the claimed packs.
  4. Toumazos Theodorou Win User

I click on the ‘Claim for another account’ and I get “After completing setup, add another account and claim Fortnite Gilded Hunter Pack, On the new account go to Account>Profile>Included with this Xbox console to claim”

Again if your comment were true I would’n be given this instructions right?

The thing is that I follow them but still cannot see the packs in my son’s account.
  5. CloudyAndy8399 Win User

I have exactly the same issue. Created the adult account, and the child account underneath, but the packs including the vbucks etc are on the adult account. The X-Box is for the child, so why would the adult want the packs?

There must be a way to disable the claim and move it to a different account??
  6. ngocphi Win User

what is the xbox controller battery pack warranty?

You cant claim batteries under console warranty

It is only for accessories included with the consoles

Play and charge kits aren't included with consoles

At the cost they are it's not worth it you shouldve bought extended warranty ar your game shop

90 say accessory warranty covers included controllers with a console and controllers not included with consoles

NOT optional battery packs which is your standard 30days
Thema:

So I purchased the Xbox and it says that the two packs that are in included are claimed but...

1. So I purchased the Xbox and it says that the two packs that are in included are claimed but... - Similar Threads - purchased says packs

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  4. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  5. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  6. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  7. Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...: Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta. bf9d4a06-bc4a-46a4-9508-74ad569c4ea0
  8. I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...: I’ve purchased gta 4 for Xbox series s and when I go to install it the option to install it isn’t there and it’s been doing this for a few days 7ce1f89f-11d5-4764-80e8-7d59ffe9e398
  9. Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...: I've cleared the cache, I've double checked all region settings... I have no clue why it's happening. 68bd936c-e040-41c9-9d93-2e57cb2e203b
  10. my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my sims 4 expansion packs are showing purchased in the store but in the game it says i...: My expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs that have been previously purchased are showing in my game as not purchased. However, when I go to the EA store it shows that I own them. When I try...