So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game...

Discus and support So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Says i do not own the game but have it on disc for Xbox one and I have and Xbox series s 46af30c4-45fc-4a4b-8244-a18cb7bd1229 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daniel cabral1, Dec 31, 2022.

1. So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game...

Says i do not own the game but have it on disc for Xbox one and I have and Xbox series s

:)

daniel cabral1, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Igor Tsizdan Win User

I bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition of cd keys

I have the exact same issue , only with Elden Ring , bought hogwarts legacy not long ago ( from cdkeys ) and works without issues , but yesterday bought Elden ring worked fine for a few hours and today says I have to buy it again , can see it in order history but not game library , been told by Xbox support to wait for their server maintenance to finish because this is happening to a lot of people, doesn’t matter if bought through Xbox or redeemed code, hopefully they fix it soon as I feel your pain right now :/
  3. Devilchildz Win User

Xbox series s weird noise

The only issue ive gotten is internet low download speed but thats i guess my distamce from the router

So far been playing elden ring all day
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Can I transfer my Elden Ring save file from my PC to my xbox

It goes to the Elden Ring cloud so as long as the accounts are logged into the game it should work fine.
  5. deepkyo Win User

Microsoft rewards

It’s the Elden ring game and punch card.
  6. Smwutches Win User

So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game on disc for Xbox one and I have an xbox series s and now it’s telling me that I do not own it

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums. The only way you could get it is by buying it.
Thema:

So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game...

1. So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game... - Similar Threads - networked transfer elden

2. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  3. Network transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer issue: I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it worked. Then I reset my Xbox and now I can’t play...
  4. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.: I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t...
  5. Network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer: Can you turn off network transfer when all of your games have finally been downloaded in your new Xbox 6cd0119f-07bb-46d7-b451-a1f9d0726b47
  6. Do i need to network transfer for disc games??

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i need to network transfer for disc games??: Im currently switching to a series X from my one s and i was wondering if i need to network transfer for disc games for instance i have forza horizon 5 on disc which i played on my one s but want...
  7. xbox turns off during network data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox turns off during network data transfer: Hi Microsoft: 4 Questions: 1). Xbox turning off during data transfer: I am trying to transfer all info possible from my old Xbox one to new Xbox X. When doing so, it takes a long time. Each...
  8. How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?: I have spent the last couple of days trying to back up my captures from my Xbox to the onedrive. I have upgraded my storage to 100GB of space. I have just over 10GB of captures to upload, so space...
  9. Do you own this game or app? After network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? After network transfer: Hello, I’ve received the “do you own this game or app?” error after transferring games from my Xbox one to my Xbox one x. Is there anyway to fix this? Both the xboxs were logged into the same...
  10. Network transfer now forcing update over internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer now forcing update over internet: I've used network transfer substantially for years because I own more than one xbox and my internet provider charges me a fee if I download more than their cap allows each month. Removing the cap...