So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

Discus and support So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daquan Robinson, Jun 3, 2023.

1. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?!

:)

daquan Robinson, Jun 3, 2023
  2. daquan Robinson Win User

So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned can you help me with the situation please I'm begging you🥺🥺😢😭

My account was never suspended
  3. RHR cats Win User

So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned can you help me with the situation please I'm begging you🥺🥺😢😭

hello fellow gamer this link should tell you the reason for your suspension and if your able to get a appeal Enforcement history | Xbox Support

please do note that all suspensions are eligible for a appeal
  4. Arnue Win User

Communications Banned

Hello Jesse.

I'm visiting Xbox Enforcement and signing in to see why my account was banned, yet I'm taken to a link that says "Xbox Enforcement | Error!!" "Page no longer available" so I cannot submit a case review. I am banned until Tuesday which is more than 48 hours from now.
  5. JAMES T EVANS Win User

Preventing Xbox 360 Console Updates on a Child's Account

I understand that I need to download updates to Xbox Live to successfully sign in to Live. I just wanted to know if there was a way to restrict the updating process to just my account. That way when my son signs in and it wants to do an update he is denied
    Xbox Live for a few hours until I can get home and do the update myself. Think of it like a temporary ban from Live until someone "responsible" is around to do the update. Based on your initial comment I assume this type of functionality is not available.
    It might be something you want to consider for a future update. Basically have a "master" account that has admin privilages and then "basic" accounts that get temporarly banned from Live until the update is applied by the "master" account.
  6. Sharigan Win User

Xbox controller/lose internet connection

the fact is xbox has this bug lately with kicking people off the internet. The problem is that they are doing their best to fix the accounts that need to be banned. So when they do that they reboot the server globally so everytime they update their server the connection gets lost. Just go with the flow for now until they are satisfied with the banned accounts.
Thema:

So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

1. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned... - Similar Threads - needed help sign

2. Need help signing in???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in???: My sons Xbox won’t let him sign into his account. We can sign into other accounts on his Xbox. But not his. You try to sign into his account and it ask for his email password. You enter that and...
  3. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  4. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  5. I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft: So I used to have a gmail account that I lost information to now. I want to start playing Minecraft with my friends but everytime I try to login, it says “Please sign in with your previously...
  6. Need help to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help to sign in: Every time I try to sign in it tells me to go to a website and put a code in that doesn’t work 70a9996f-9577-41c0-9c1b-bc8f130d1897
  7. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  8. Sign in help; console says need to install app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in help; console says need to install app: Any solutions for sign in error where it prompts you to sign in but profile is gone. When you choose add new it gives an error message that you need to install app from the Microsoft store. When...
  9. Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”: Me and my brother can’t play Xbox at the same time because he needs to sign in with my account whenever he wants to play a game that I bought on his Xbox a while back. Is there a fix for this?...
  10. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2