so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights

Discus and support so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; yes i have been paying for the monthly unlimited pass and yet i keep getting cut off idk about u but did u know that there is no month that is **** 18... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by michaelsimpson6, Aug 26, 2022.

1. so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights

yes i have been paying for the monthly unlimited pass and yet i keep getting cut off idk about u but did u know that there is no month that is **** 18 day or even 25 days yet i keep having my money taken and yet no one is doing anything so i mean i can file a lawsuit on false advertisements cus u guys keep taking my money for no services as its not advertised that u just cut people off for services they pay for and then force them to pay for another month in the same month just to charge them again the next month 2 more times i didnt agree to be dubble charged so im thinking maybe someone should look into microsofts financial funds to see what is really going on

:)

michaelsimpson6, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights

3. ThaAsianGamer Win User

Cannot recover account.

yes im here to talk bout my account [Mod Removed] it was banned for account tempering but i didnt temper with my account i made my friend mad and he file a complant on my account and u guys banned my account can u plz left the banned cuz
    i didnt temper with my account??
  4. Dubstep Voice Win User

Gamer Picture Denied + Ban/Suspension

Picture is uploaded on the account here. Literally...Thats the picture...This Violates no Terms of Service, and it is custom made, not stolen. I own the rights to this Picture, The drawing is not copyrighted. If they say the blushing and the eyes facing
    up is the reason for the ban, then im about to get a lawyer on this and file a lawsuit for infringing on my rights, for a service i pay for. This is rediculous
  5. Twisted Arts Win User

cant log in to my account for months now

80151011 is the code i had brand new year o xbox live u guys screwed me on to that i added right before i was denied access to my account that i still cant get into fix my account please and quit wasting my time cuz until u do i will never buy anything from
    microsoft again why waste my money on something i cant even log into i quess sony will b the way to go now u have left me no choice i cant game on your consoles best believe i will game on another companies
  6. david wood5 Win User

being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is rude and wont help me cancle the billing or get a refund being charge over a year for a game pass i cant use

you are all criminal thieves and its worse you are trying to steal from kids i have contacted my congressman about this practice and working with a attorney to get a class action lawsuits going. you guys closed my account i have the right info and right pw provided it to yguy you are using this to steal from people due to you seeing as a oversite i will not stop the charges as suggest by my legal counsel. you should be ashamed of yourself and i hope they fire you and steal from your kids. this email will be evidence in court with your name on it. thieves all that work for microsoft. have some respect for yourself.
Thema:

1. so i mean do i file a lawsuit cuz u guys keep stealing my money and violating my rights - Similar Threads - mean file lawsuit

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  6. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  7. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  8. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  9. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  10. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...