So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me...

Discus and support So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me change my gamertag please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luis_4545, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Luis_4545
    Luis_4545 Guest

So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me...

So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me change my gamertag please help me

:)

Luis_4545, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me change my gamertag

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to change your Gamertag, Luis?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me change my gamertag

if you selected your own gamertag when creating the account then you used your free change then, only auto generated tags on a new account can be changed for free once.
  4. Levarith Win User

Why can’t I change my pfp on my Xbox account

So the picture is the right size and format and the website dosnt work I tried it but it dosnt give an optoin for a custome picture just the Xbox pre made ones. I just tried with a new account I made and it won’t let me change the pfp for that one on the app or website with a custom image same problem. I don’t know if it is an issue that I’m on iOS or some thing but I haven’t been able to for over 2 months but I could do it about a year ago when I changed it
  5. Sam Thompson3 Win User

Need to talk to a person

I have an Xbox account connected to my email address which has nothing to do with me and I would the Xbox account deleted please. I have tried on the app but it won’t let me do it. I have already changed my password so the person who made it cannot access it but I would like it gone.
  6. StealthLlama131 Win User

I refunded a game that was bought using money on my Microsoft account yet I haven’t gotten the money back?

I would but the refund has been approved and I haven’t got my money back and it won’t let me try and refund it again
Thema:

1. So i made a xbox account and i choose my name and i haven’t changed it but it won’t let me... - Similar Threads - made account choose

2. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  5. Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...: Firstly, we don't live together. I gave her my Xbox one after I upgraded to a series x. She loves HL and is further than I am! We have been sharing my account and it's been hard given we both have...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...
  8. Charges made by my account but seems to be hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charges made by my account but seems to be hacked: Someone seemed to hack my account and went to the family section. They then added themselves as a family member and transferred money to their own account using my cash app account card that was...
  9. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  10. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...