so i just installed sea of thieves on my pc through the Xbox app and when it finished it...

Discus and support so i just installed sea of thieves on my pc through the Xbox app and when it finished it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i hope it can be fixed some how i googled and youtubed my problem but i dont know how to fix it db40f673-373e-463b-b9a5-061a17a53ca1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jared Carlson1, Mar 17, 2023.

1. so i just installed sea of thieves on my pc through the Xbox app and when it finished it...

i hope it can be fixed some how i googled and youtubed my problem but i dont know how to fix it

:)

Jared Carlson1, Mar 17, 2023
  2. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
  3. FilthyG0blin Win User

Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but everything else works

Ok, loading up the Game pass app and searching for 'Hello Neighbour' it strangely found 4 results. 2 PCs version and 2 console versions. (maybe one is an old beta, or a Demo or something, unsure). First one comes up with the following when clicking on install:

No PC Available

We can't find a PC that satisfies the system requirements of this game. Please sign in to a PC with the required configuration and try again.

The second one comes up with the following when clicking on install:

Install on Xbox

Try again later. We can't add this to your queue at the moment

So neither will install remotely through the app. As a further test, I tried to install Sea of Thieves remotely through the app and that worked fine.

Cheers,

Edit: sorry, forget to add this is through the android version of the gamepass app.
  4. James McCarron Win User

cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11

Good evening,

I am also having the same issue where I cannot join my friends on Sea of thieves though the xbox gamesbar. I recently upgrade my pc to windows 11, and no issues with this on windows 10. I have both the steam version and windows store version of sea of thieves but only installed the steam version on my pc since upgrading to windows 11. I am able to play with my friends via the steam client, but when I try to join via the games bar I get the error of ms-application not found or something similar.

Things I have tried to resolve the issue are:
    Uninstall / reinstall both the xbox gamesbar and sea of thieves
    Deleting the the registry keys for xbox gamesbar and sea of thieves

Neither of these options worked. I am very confident it is not a network error as I am able to play of with others online. It is just inconvenient to not be able to use the xbox app.

Help is appreciated,

Jimmy
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Sea Of Thieves Sign Out

Hello MrKermit,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before I try to assist, I do have a few questions.

1) Are you playing Sea of Thieves on PC or Xbox?
    2) When you previously played Sea of Thieves, was that also through Game Pass? Or was it purchased elsewhere?

3) When you originally played Sea of Thieves, was it through the same Gamertag that is now an active Game Pass subscriber?

I look forward to your response,

-Tali
  6. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
Thema:

so i just installed sea of thieves on my pc through the Xbox app and when it finished it...

1. so i just installed sea of thieves on my pc through the Xbox app and when it finished it... - Similar Threads - installed sea thieves

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  4. Sea of thieives install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieives install: I have tried to install sea of thieves on numerous windows installs and nothing works. After this try, I was greeted with this message in event viewer - Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name:...
  5. Can't install sea of thieves insider.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves insider.: I have signed up for the sea of thieves insider programme and I am unable to install it on the microsoft store. They gave me a link to here...
  6. I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...: does anyone know how to fix this? ecf7d86b-10a4-47a2-8a9a-a613558cf172
  7. I am Specifically not able to install Sea of Thieves to my new SSD.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am Specifically not able to install Sea of Thieves to my new SSD.: I have recently bought a new SSD. Here are the configurations: - Layout : Simple - Type : Basic - File System : NTFS - Drive Letter : "S" - Capacity : 447.11 GB - % Free : 100% I have...
  8. I cannot install Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Sea of thieves: I have reinstalled windows and tried every troubleshooting method. Reinstalled the microsoft store, cleared cached. etc. etc. This is getting really frustrating. I just want to install my game....
  9. why doesn't sea of thieves install on chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't sea of thieves install on chromebook: We have purchased Sea of thieves for chromebook but we can't install or play the game. What are we doing wrong? ac3cee6e-08b0-4fc4-a012-d8a59d27f0c8
  10. New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it: My friend just made a new pc and we wanted to play sea of thieves on is new computer but he can not instal it and that pretty strange we try evering thing contact the support find the key but in...