So I just got accepted into the beta ring for insiders.

Discus and support So I just got accepted into the beta ring for insiders. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; But I did have a question as I skipped delta. Which is how far apart is that from alpha in terms of when updates get released? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UltraPlankton, Aug 19, 2020.

  1. So I just got accepted into the beta ring for insiders.


    But I did have a question as I skipped delta. Which is how far apart is that from alpha in terms of when updates get released?

    submitted by /u/UltraPlankton
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/UltraPlankton, Aug 19, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Andrezzao Win User

    I can not leave the Xbox Insider

    Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
  3. SnoFox Win User

    Resident Evil 0 keeps crashing

    The fix just reached the BETA Insider ring today. Hopefully not much longer for the general public.
    Are you able to confirm that the fix is working or not in the "BETA Insider ring?" If your device is enrolled in the Insider Program how do you get into this BETA?
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Xbox captures are completely broken?

    Are you in a Insider preview ring?

    If so, which ring. ASA, Alpha Beta or Omega?
  5. Andrezzao Win User

    I can not leave the Xbox Insider

    Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.

    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
    Ready! I just took a look at the hub insider and is no longer my console as an insider, this is all OK now, thank you! big hug!
  6. coco meat train Win User

    Resident Evil 0 keeps crashing

    The fix just reached the BETA Insider ring today. Hopefully not much longer for the general public.
Thema:

So I just got accepted into the beta ring for insiders.

Loading...
  1. So I just got accepted into the beta ring for insiders. - Similar Threads - got accepted beta

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. why was i charged 3 times for $13 from my credit card? i accepted 1 friend request and got...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why was i charged 3 times for $13 from my credit card? i accepted 1 friend request and got...: is there a way to speak with a real person on the phone and not AI? if i dont find a resolution or explanation to this issue im going to charge back my payment cause i did not order anything and...
  8. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  9. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

    in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  10. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...