So I have proof of purchase for my minecraft acc, I migrated it to this gmail, but suddenly...

Discus and support So I have proof of purchase for my minecraft acc, I migrated it to this gmail, but suddenly... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I create it again with this gmail but my minecraft purchase was gane as well, is it possible that my acc was stolen if so how can I get it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HydraNotAvailable, Jul 11, 2022.

1. So I have proof of purchase for my minecraft acc, I migrated it to this gmail, but suddenly...

I create it again with this gmail but my minecraft purchase was gane as well, is it possible that my acc was stolen if so how can I get it back?

:)

HydraNotAvailable, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

So I have proof of purchase for my minecraft acc, I migrated it to this gmail, but suddenly it said that the email doesn't exists

Hello HydraNotAvailable,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to inform yourself about the privilege of the Minecraft subscriber. To make sure you can get more professional help, we would like to advise you on the right support for your requests.

You can contact them by submitting a support request here: Submit Request – Home (minecraft.net)

You may also check on this helpful link for account migration: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account – Home (minecraft.net)

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. OzGoDzmontlvo Win User

account recovery

so i lost my acc for ever becuase the only device that held the gmail is now stolen, that sucks.

could you atleast tell me the gmail linked to my acc?
  4. fetiska Win User

can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

thank you for your reply!

i don't have other microsoft accounts and before this issue i played minecraft using this account as far as i remember. my order history is empty, but probably it is so because i purchased minecraft before migration

i have an email from mojang confirming the purchase with transaction id in it and another email confirming successful migration

is there a way to send these to microsoft as a proof of ownership so they can help me?
  5. Zerbed zeus Win User

minecraft account hacked (was got on microsoft itself not migrated)

yup it has been a microsoft acc since i purchased it after the acc migration started and last time i did contact minecraft and they had told me they coudlnt do anything cause its a microsoft acc and when i contacted microsoft they said they coundt do anything cause its minecraft i need to contact them but 2 days later i had got back the acc at that time so i directly contacted microsoft this time
  6. Rastislav Piroh Win User

Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

When i wrote account i meant my minecraft acc, i still have my minecrosoft acc. Its just that when i migrated to microsoft from mojang i lost the minecraft on said account, and i was wondering if i could get it back with just the receipt.
Thema:

So I have proof of purchase for my minecraft acc, I migrated it to this gmail, but suddenly...

1. So I have proof of purchase for my minecraft acc, I migrated it to this gmail, but suddenly... - Similar Threads - proof purchase minecraft

2. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  3. Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - South Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - South Africa: HI, How do we contact xbox support in south africa. The only thing we can do is chat to an AI bot which is not very helpful. I need to chat with the xbox support team regarding updating the...
  4. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  5. Is the last baldurs gate 3 save scandal the proof that cloud saving and xbox resume is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the last baldurs gate 3 save scandal the proof that cloud saving and xbox resume is the...: Larian are just clumsy devs and xbox are bunch of loosers ad244882-78ea-4db7-a683-7ee468838b70
  6. Proof of Account Ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of Account Ownership: (Account I'm asking this through has no issues) My girlfriend realized a few months ago she wasn't able to sign in to her Xbox profile on her computer, because she didn't remember the password,...
  7. My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...: My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?...
  8. Some on can d-dos me an send me photos proof on your services.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some on can d-dos me an send me photos proof on your services.: This group of people random invite people from across 3 days have two women in the party to get men to try an hit on the whole the hack an troll them I stayed for a hour to get their name you can...
  9. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  10. Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.: Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however since it was a free game there is no perchance...