so i have a xbox one s and my latency is very high all of a sudden and speed is fine but...

Discus and support so i have a xbox one s and my latency is very high all of a sudden and speed is fine but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i have a xbox one and my latency is very high which is not normal but on other devices it is low if i mess around with manual port selection some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottO Reilly, Jul 3, 2022.

1. so i have a xbox one s and my latency is very high all of a sudden and speed is fine but...

so i have a xbox one and my latency is very high which is not normal but on other devices it is low if i mess around with manual port selection some times latency is better

:)

ScottO Reilly, Jul 3, 2022
  2. SGT SADLER Win User

Connected nat open.

I think the One is glitched a bit as mine changes moderate to open and its not our routers or connection as i done tests and they fine i have 76 mbps download speed and 2.5 mbps upload but i got a high latency of 200 ms which doesnt make sence as all other
    items on network have very low pings like 8 - 45 and my xbox only 15 feet from router why is there such a high latency ?
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Why bother with XBox Live?

Latency is more internet related issue I dont think people with fiber optic or very high internet speeds are having latency problems at all, I am one of them that dont suffer from that 🤷��‍♂️
  4. C Snowden77 Win User

Latency Issue

Thanks for the reply, Okay yes i understand that but why is my latency so high? I cant get into MW2 lobbies because of this as it looks for a latency speed of less than 125ms and is effecting my connection aswell. How do i resolve this. There has to be a
    closer server to me than the one my xbox is picking up? My internet speeds are fine, just my Latency. But why is my xbox not picking up a closer server?

thanks
  5. ReCoMbInAnT Win User

Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb

I noticed your latency is 134? I beleive this to be a little high? You may have a bad wire somewhere in your house that runs to your router, or the wires outside of your house. I had this same exact issue and had to call my isp out to my house.
    My latency on xbox has always been higher than what I get in a speed test but has never been an issue for me before so I dont see how all of a sudden it would be.
  6. RFC McCoist 72 Win User

Can change Nat type from mod to open

the only thing i have now to try sort download speed is 73.95 MBPS - upload speed is 17.47Mbps but my latency is 157ms n mtu 1480 was told my latency is to high
Thema:

so i have a xbox one s and my latency is very high all of a sudden and speed is fine but...

1. so i have a xbox one s and my latency is very high all of a sudden and speed is fine but... - Similar Threads - latency very high

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  5. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  6. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  7. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  8. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  9. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...
  10. VERY HIGH LATENCY ON XBOX SERIES-S >180MS

in XBoX on Consoles
    VERY HIGH LATENCY ON XBOX SERIES-S >180MS: Hi, I have a high latency on my XBOX SERIES S over 180MS and the game I play FIFA 23 has about 30 MS ping. I am with AUSSIE BROADBAND and have great NBN plan. I have done a speed test on...