So I have a few questions about Xbox series s aspect ratio and resolution...

Discus and support So I have a few questions about Xbox series s aspect ratio and resolution... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have a 1366x768p TV and I wanted to ask first of all which aspect ratios are supported by Xbox series and also does Xbox have a problem with non... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tony Salahas, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Tony Salahas
    Tony Salahas Guest

So I have a 1366x768p TV and I wanted to ask first of all which aspect ratios are supported by Xbox series and also does Xbox have a problem with non standard resolutions like mine or will I get black bars...

:)

Tony Salahas, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Pretty much all 720P TV's have a PC resolution of 1368x768. This should be scaled down to 1280x720 without any black bars or missing information.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S won't output 1440p on 3440x1440p acer predator X34 monitor

21:9 aspect ratio
    Hi,

There is your issue. Xbox One only supports 1440P on 16:9 aspect ratios (2560x1440).

Xbox supports your vertical resolution (1440), but not your display's horizontal resolution of 3440.

I have no idea if MS will support 21:9 aspect ratio's on Xbox One in the future, although I believe Series X will.
  4. PMathan Win User

Xbox series X ultrawide 32:9

Yes, but you will have black bars on either side as the Xbox Series X|S only supports the 16:9 aspect ratio and not the super ultrawide 32:9 aspect ratio of the G9. The Xbox does detect it as 4K UHD + HDR so still looks super nice.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

LG 29WK600-W and Xbox one S

Hi,

Unfortunately, Xbox One S and X do not support 'Ultra Wide' display type resolutions with 21:9 aspect ratios. Unless this changes with a system update, your only option is Full HD 1920x1080 in 16:9 aspect ratio.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

All games are suddenly widescreen

I am unsure what you mean by "widescreen" as all retail games--that I'm aware of--since the early 2000s have been in a 16:9 resolution because of the wide-spread adoption of televisions in that aspect ratio. 720p and 1080p both natively display at a 16:9
    aspect ratio. The only screen resolution that the Xbox 360 supports that is not at that aspect ratio is 480p which is in a 4:3 ratio.
Thema:

1. So I have a few questions about Xbox series s aspect ratio and resolution... - Similar Threads - few questions series

2. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  3. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  4. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  5. taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.

in XboX Insiders
    taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.: putting miles on my truck submitted by /u/Right-Word2538 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft account hacked and I have a few questions about it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and I have a few questions about it.: My microsoft account got hacked quite a while ago. The hacker changed the mail and password and can't sign in. I've been trying things for a few months now, and I have a few questions, 1. I saw a...
  7. question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

in XBoX Accessibility
    question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something: does all my info like accounts and settings automatically transfer over to the series x or do I have to transfer it manually to it? I know games I own on external hard drives can be transferred...
  8. Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...: [img] this is a xbox show 471d3018-5e73-4548-aaa3-b414dfb0cfcf
  9. Question about a game that was free a few months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about a game that was free a few months ago?: a few months back, warriors orochi 3 ultimate was offered for free with xbox live gold. I put it in my queue and forgot about it until today. I went to it, and all it said was that it was pending...
  10. Former Xbox 360 Owner to be an Xbox One Owner in the next few months......have some question ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Former Xbox 360 Owner to be an Xbox One Owner in the next few months......have some question ...: Hi! So I used to have an Xbox 360 .....when I did get rid of it I think I may have had some of Xbox Live left on it. Anyways so now that I am getting an Xbox One (by the end of the year,...