so i have 2 number linked to my Microsoft account, but i only have access to the new one,...

Discus and support so i have 2 number linked to my Microsoft account, but i only have access to the new one,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am SURE that i have 2 numbers linked to my microsoft account. f8f858b1-791f-4643-9a13-66d6cd2d1536 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by riverMC, Jun 5, 2023.

1. riverMC
    riverMC Guest

so i have 2 number linked to my Microsoft account, but i only have access to the new one,...

I am SURE that i have 2 numbers linked to my microsoft account.

:)

riverMC, Jun 5, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

so i have 2 number linked to my Microsoft account, but i only have access to the new one, but i can't use it when I'm verifying.

Thank you riverMC.
    You can try to gain access again to it by following each method provided in this related article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

The last resource you have is to use the key that the system generated when you enabled two steps verification.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

so i have 2 number linked to my Microsoft account, but i only have access to the new one, but i can't use it when I'm verifying.

Hello RiverMC
    So, it seems you enabled two-factor authentication in your account. Is that correct?
  4. riverMC Win User

you know when it lets you verify with your number or an app? it only shows my old number, thus making me not being able to verify with my new number
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Rivermc, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to verify your identity for your Microsoft account. May I know if you're able to see an option that says "I can't use this phone number"?

As a reminder, please don't share personal information including your email or phone number
  6. Alex Conrad2 Win User

Why am I being scammed?

It is purchased on the only microsoft account I own I believe....

Can't you just check the order number to see that it is linked to my account with the Effect username? Also you should be able to see that I even have purchased game pass as well, yet I do not have access to that either for some odd reason. Order Number:[mod removed]
Thema:

1. so i have 2 number linked to my Microsoft account, but i only have access to the new one,... - Similar Threads - number linked Microsoft

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  4. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  5. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  6. Change ph number

in XBoX on Windows
    Change ph number: Can't access profile need to change ph number b463f0cf-6aeb-4100-b665-1e990860a905
  7. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  8. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...
  9. Is the link from the number 91703 a scam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the link from the number 91703 a scam?: I just got an iMessage from then number 91703 which stated that the security info for my email was replaced. I did recently do this as I recall but it leaves me with a link titled :...
  10. Please give phone number or link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please give phone number or link: please give the phone number of a xbox first gen oem manufacturer so i can buy a replacement drive. Or the name of a site that sells replacement oem thompson drives. They do exist and don't give...