So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

Discus and support So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vinh Dao1, May 8, 2023.

1. Vinh Dao1
    Vinh Dao1 Guest

So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized that I had create two seperated accounts with only one email address, and I could not get accessed to the xbox account that was used to play Grounded with my linked email anymore. Whenever I tried to log in, it went straight to the other account. Are there any ways I could retrieve the bugged xbox account?

:)

Vinh Dao1, May 8, 2023
  2. Vinh Dao1 Win User

So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I have played.

I have founded the account that I got disconnect from. Thank you.
  3. Geri M. Win User

So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I have played.

Hello Vinh Dao1,

I'm so glad to hear that all are good now and highly appreciate it for sharing with us here the steps on how you were able to resolve the issue. By so doing, it would benefit most of our community members having the same issue.

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please feel free to mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts)

Moving forward if you have any concerns regarding gaming on Xbox, please feel free to post here in the community and we are more than happy to help you and assist you to the best that we can. Click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Vinh Dao1,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum and we hope that you are well today other than this account issue.

We understand that you have two separate Xbox account link to one email. The issue now is that the other account cannot be opened as it will go directly the other account without the game Grounded.

May we ask if you have contact number link to that account for recovery code purposes?

How to Recover Your Xbox Account without an Email?

Method 1: Get the Recovery Code on your Phone Apart from your email ID, you can also get a recovery code on the connected phone number.

Method 2: Enter Details on the Live Account Recovery Wizard Besides that, if you still can’t seem to recover your Xbox account, then you can load the dedicated recovery wizard.

Method 3: Use an Existing Recovery Code

When your old email address or phone number doesn't suit you anymore—but you want to retain your contacts, online storage, subscriptions, and settings—you can add a new email address or phone number as an alias to your existing Microsoft account. An alias is another email address or phone number that works with the same account.

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  5. IxShadowBladexI Win User

Reporting Tampering & Cheaters

it wont let me re download my account it says unable to connect to the servers please try again later and it keeps saying disconnected from xbox live and my brother can log on to xbox live using the same xbox and internet so what should i do and there is
    no error message either
  6. iamsmithies Win User

keep getting disconnected when trying to load a game (any game)

i'm having the same issue... i was playing dead island, with a friend then i got disconnected, let me log back in then threw me out again.. restarted and then i got the same issue as you.. any game i load it disconnects me
Thema:

1. So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I... - Similar Threads - got disconnected Grounded

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?: Every time that I try and load into any game with cloud gaming on my Xbox, it just comes up with "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've hit your screen time limit." And I don't know how...
  9. The constant Wifi disconnect is driving me crazy and ruining the new Xbox series X I got.

in XboX Insiders
    The constant Wifi disconnect is driving me crazy and ruining the new Xbox series X I got.: I updated to the newest insider update and I still have wifi drops. As everyone else experiences, I haven’t dropped on any of my other wifi connected devices; only the series X. I just want to be...
  10. Disconnect and after rejoin the game closed and got banned for nothing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect and after rejoin the game closed and got banned for nothing!: Hello.. i was playing Overwatch today in season (Gamertag Time: 15:58:47) ... i played 2 games and i am angry now.. because i played the first and had an leaver (loss).. then i started the...