so, i got diamond edition the hunter call of the wild on xbox app..

Discus and support so, i got diamond edition the hunter call of the wild on xbox app.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so, I got the hunter call of the wild on Xbox app, and it says I dont have any DLC's, (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE DIAMOND EDITION!) is there any way to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CptFox1233, Dec 6, 2021.

  1. CptFox1233
    CptFox1233 Guest

    so, i got diamond edition the hunter call of the wild on xbox app..


    so, I got the hunter call of the wild on Xbox app, and it says I dont have any DLC's, (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE DIAMOND EDITION!) is there any way to fix this?

    :)
     
    CptFox1233, Dec 6, 2021
    #1
  2. CptFox1233 Win User

    so, i got diamond edition the hunter call of the wild on xbox app..

    I already tried that, I downloaded every single pack that I own, it says installed, but when I try and access it, it prompts me to buy it.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    so, i got diamond edition the hunter call of the wild on xbox app..

    Hi there Fox welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried downloading the DLC for free from the store?
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    so, i got diamond edition the hunter call of the wild on xbox app..

    Weird! Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?
  5. Hoben Knox Win User

    How do i restore a backup?

    The game is the hunter call of the wild. I am on xbox series s.
  6. Kevin Forsberg Win User

    If i where to buy a dlc on my pc xbox app will it transfer to my xbox console??

    im talking about hunter call of the wild
Thema:

so, i got diamond edition the hunter call of the wild on xbox app..

Loading...
  1. so, i got diamond edition the hunter call of the wild on xbox app.. - Similar Threads - got diamond edition

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...