So I got banned for nothing…

Discus and support So I got banned for nothing… in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] I’ve been communication suspended for 2 days from a LFG post I made. The LFG had no tags but a description “2v2 bwars eu”. This is a post for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zChizky, Nov 30, 2022.

1. zChizky
    zChizky Guest

So I got banned for nothing… [​IMG]
    I’ve been communication suspended for 2 days from a LFG post I made. The LFG had no tags but a description “2v2 bwars eu”. This is a post for Rainbow six siege. Yet apparently this description breaks community guidelines. If I’m getting com banned for this then everyone in the damn siege community should be getting banned. Bwars is a siege slang you can say for bunker wars. I don’t know what In that description that could’ve got me banned but here I am typing this. The problem with this is it can be abused. My friend and mine have other accounts and tested this by creating a LFG with the same description and reported the account for profanity. They got banned instantly. My mate proceeds to play without me and later finds out that people have been doing it to other people to ban them because it’s funny and that they can easily ban people. This is ridiculous and should be looked into further to sort out.

:)

zChizky, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I'm sorry if you're not available for appeal, buddy.

Unfortunately there is no other procedure
  3. Boombaa Win User

So i got banned for nothing...

Suspension are not managed via the forums, you must raise a case review from the dedicated site:
    Enforcement
  4. zChizky Win User

The problem with an appeal is that I can’t. It’s only 2 days and there’s no way for me to contact the enforcement team either.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

zChizky, I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

What I can advise you on this issue would be to try to appeal to this situation

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

I got banned for nothing

If you violated the Code of Conduct in anyway and the enforcement team did an investigation then they will put an action against the reporting party too. Most common reason would be retaliation, responding back in away that violates the code. Rule of
    thumb is never respond, report and block.
Thema:

1. So I got banned for nothing… - Similar Threads - got banned nothing…

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  7. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920
  8. I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...: I just got a 366 day ban out of nowhere and I had I ban already when I got this but I couldn't do anything while I was banned before and why did I get this ban and how can I get unbanned? Please...
  9. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  10. I got banned and when I check the enforcement information there nothing there

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned and when I check the enforcement information there nothing there: I got permanent banned for no reason when I check the enforcement there nothing either I’m actually mad about this c545db12-4655-4505-af18-7d7980aa4166