So i forgot the email from my account but is know my gamertag how can i log in now?

Discus and support So i forgot the email from my account but is know my gamertag how can i log in now? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i forgot the email from my account but is know my gamertag how can i log in now? 932789ef-488d-4144-9b53-4cda885def56 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bart mc, Mar 19, 2023.

1. bart mc
    bart mc Guest

So i forgot the email from my account but is know my gamertag how can i log in now?

:)

bart mc, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bart, since you don't remember the email from the account you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your Gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/Gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

I have two gamertags connected to one e-mail account

It is not possible to have 2 gamertags associated to the same account. It is also not possible to transfer gamertags from one account to another. So the only possible explanation is that you have 2 different accounts with different email addresses used
    to log in. To try to find the email address used to log in to the other account please use the Forgot email address for
    Microsoft account
    solution.
  4. Drakken Saer Win User

Child Account creation and Security Assistance and ideal!

You can absolutely do this! If she already has a Gamertag it means that there is a Microsoft account and email given to her now. Before going further, you need to know the email account attached to that Gamertag (if you don't know the email, see this page:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account
    ). After that, just log into the account at
    account.live.com/.../Manage and you will be able to change the primary email address as well as manage other aliases. Aliases are the email addresses that can be used to log into the account.
    Doing this will preserve all Xbox Live information on the account.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Samoczynne utworzenie się konta [Translation -Automatic creation of an account]

Hi Konrad,

Thanks for bringing this issue to the forums. If you've logged into the Microsoft website and now have a different gamertag, then you have not logged in using your original log in credentials. In order to log into your original gamertag, you would need to
    enter the correct email address and password to the account. Email addresses can only be assigned to one gamertag for log in and cannot be used for a different gamertag.

If you're having difficulty in recalling your correct email, then I would recommend attempting to retrieve it using our

Lost Account Solution
    for best results.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. TrasaiRedwine Win User

Account email

So i have 2 xbox account and i forgot the email for one of them the gamertag is DZiRePureFort and i dont know how to find the email
Thema:

1. So i forgot the email from my account but is know my gamertag how can i log in now? - Similar Threads - forgot email account

2. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  3. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  4. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  5. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  6. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  7. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  8. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  9. Tryring to get into an old account, forgot the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tryring to get into an old account, forgot the email.: Hi microsoft just wondering if i can sign back into an old account that i havent used in 4 years, Battlehound345 (xbox account) i tried logging in back then and failed so since ive been using a...
  10. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...