So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on

Discus and support So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got banned for 4 days for my gamerpic that isn’t inappropriate or has profanity in it. So I’m wondering why I’ve been banned and I’m wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Samuel Mullins1, Oct 29, 2022.

1. So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on

So I got banned for 4 days for my gamerpic that isn’t inappropriate or has profanity in it. So I’m wondering why I’ve been banned and I’m wondering if they are even gonna fix this or I’m just not gonna play Xbox this weekend. I’m posting the photo here so you all can tell me if this photo is bad and why
    So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on [​IMG]

:)

Samuel Mullins1, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Samuel Mullins1 Win User

Yeah there’s nothing wrong with the photo so I’m wondering if it was a mistake on there part that I’m gonna end up not being able to talk to friends on Xbox all weekend. Hopefully they respond to my case review on enforcement website soon
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

A response from the team can take up to 72 hours
    Hope you can get lifted the ban as soon as possible

Also, exists the possibility that the suspension is related to a previous picture (if you changed the picture recently)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Samuel

Would be great to assist you on this one, but no one here including customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

PS: I don't see anything wrong in the picture. But this is only my criteria. Is not a final word and my opinion can't change the enforcement action
  5. dempup Win User

Banned

6. Kenny H. Win User

console bann

Thema:

1. So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on - Similar Threads - feel was wrongfully

2. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  3. Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa
  4. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  5. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  6. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  7. Game play feels slow then quick.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play feels slow then quick.: Gameplay feels slow and fast for some reason. I’ve had this tv for a couple months now and I’ve had no issues with it. Gameplay started to feel slow like 1-2 weeks ago something around that. I...
  8. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  9. How do you feel about the xbox 360 store shutting down next year?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the xbox 360 store shutting down next year?: I personally find it unacceptable. Microsoft is a almost 3 trillion dollar company with unlimited resources. They've said multiple times that games preservation is important to them but dozens of...
  10. I am personally grateful to be in Skip Ahead, but I feel wrong about it (I STILL WANT TO BE...

in XboX Insiders
    I am personally grateful to be in Skip Ahead, but I feel wrong about it (I STILL WANT TO BE...: DISCLAIMER: I STILL WANT TO BE IN SKIP AHEAD I hear others take months, years just to get in skip ahead making multiple reports a day. It only took me about 4 months and 3 reports. I do like...