So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up...

Discus and support So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I changed my Gamertag tag to and that's all I put and then I opened up Fortnite and then it's shows my display name as 8812... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rez Faith, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Rez Faith
    Rez Faith Guest

So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up...

So I changed my Gamertag tag to and that's all I put and then I opened up Fortnite and then it's shows my display name as 8812

:)

Rez Faith, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up Fortnite and then it's shows my display name as Rez Faith8812

Since someone else has the same gamertag, a suffix was added to yours to differentiate you. In areas that haven't been updated to work with the new gamertag system, that's how it will show.
  3. WantedBread4953 Win User

I am listed on my xbox as one gamertag, but when I try to log in on the computer it comes up with a generic gamertag. I can't change anything, and if I try to change the generic tag to my tag on the xbox, it tells me that name is already taken. Also, the
    generic tag does not have any of the games that I play on it. I used to be able to log in with my old tag, but for some reason it has all changed.
  4. lKoreanLeeSinl Win User

Gamertag

Hello, im trying to change my Gamertag, im from Spain, my xbox region is Spain and language Spanish, when im trying to change my Gamertag i put the information of my credit card and my other information, then when i click in accept i cant change the name
    because one error is open... I put all the information good and i have money in the credit card but its impossible.. Please i need to change my gamertag
  5. Smwutches Win User

Move Usertag to new(dad) xbox live gold account from original(son's)

6. Cerebral Paul Win User

Transfer of Gamertags Across Microsoft Accounts

I guess I'm not understanding the NEED to move the gamertag. I can see how doing so could open up a big can of worms. You would need to prove the original account with the gamer tag you want transferred belongs to you. If you can do that why not just log
    into the account and change the gamertag and then change it over on the "new" account, but if you have access to the original account why move it at all.
Thema:

1. So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up... - Similar Threads - changed Gamertag tag

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  5. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  6. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  7. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  8. How many gamertag changes can I make?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many gamertag changes can I make?: I would like to change my Xbox gamertag but I am not sure if I can change it again. 7c16deb0-5799-4429-b762-5dd1d127dccb
  9. I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...: The old Gamertag: 26; what i changed it to; ; the tag i got: 8645. Please Help! 07bce97f-09fc-4b47-bd1c-4aa0496f5cf1
  10. I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...: I simply purchased a service that was not provided correctly and would like my $13 back or for my name to change correctly to what I wanted. cbaa5c95-65fe-499c-a2ba-403eef43055f