so i cant stream using the xbox console companion app

Discus and support so i cant stream using the xbox console companion app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; every time i try there is no stream button only test streaming and when i click on that it tell me that either the app or xbox needs an update i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Eric Tomkiewicz, Mar 10, 2023.

1. so i cant stream using the xbox console companion app

every time i try there is no stream button only test streaming and when i click on that it tell me that either the app or xbox needs an update i have updated windows and checked for an update on my xbox but with no luck i have noticed that others are having similar issues in the reveiws and i looked through support but that didnt help

:)

Eric Tomkiewicz, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Eric, this could be happening because Live's services are undergoing maintenance, it's difficult to know exactly what could be affecting it, the ideal would be to wait for the services to return to normal and then try to use the App again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
  3. Eric Tomkiewicz Win User

i thought about that but there are some reviews on the microsoft store from a few weeks ago mentioning this
  4. UnbendingArc958 Win User

can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

5. XBF Zineb F Win User

How can I stream from my Xbox Series X to my PC? Is it even possible?

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

I cant sign in to SmartGlass and settings sends me to support page.

Hello JoeMantz,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to connect your Xbox One to the Xbox Companion app. To set this up, please follow the steps here:

Game Streaming with Xbox Console Companion App

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. so i cant stream using the xbox console companion app - Similar Threads - cant stream using

2. Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?: I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions to link Twitch and Xbox. As soon as I link...
  3. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  4. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...: For some reason I cannot stream my gameplay to discord, I have already connected my account and have trouble at trying to stream please help 30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2
  5. cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app: cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app f3bde650-cf7a-4185-b9a7-a032a7b7c55d
  6. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: Split from this thread. I am having the exact same issue as the person states above. It is incredibly frustrating that it happens to never be Microsoft's fault when it is. With an issue like...
  7. roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s: Im having trouble streaming roblox on the xbox series s but on my xbox one s I could stream it. I can open roblox but once I join a game it puts my stream into a paused screen, and when I quit the...
  8. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: We tried called Xbox support and they just said its a internet issue but doesn't make sense, so basically we are trying to stream on twitch and never had a issue in the past, but now sometimes its...
  9. Why does it say I cant stream to my pc because they need an update when they don't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say I cant stream to my pc because they need an update when they don't.: I try to stream my Xbox to my pc and it says test streaming and whenever I do that I check my updates on my console and pc but they don't need any updates b579293b-e627-409c-a19b-01144077f265
  10. I cant stream games on roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant stream games on roblox.: I can stream on roblox but everytime i try to load into a game, it freezes the stream and puts up a black screen. You can hear audio but theres no visuals or anything. Help would be greatly...