So I brought Dead by daylight on Epic games launcher if I brought an Add-on to the game...

Discus and support So I brought Dead by daylight on Epic games launcher if I brought an Add-on to the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought Dead by day light for PC but I used the Epic games launcher I was going to buy the Ghost face add-on with my Microsoft credits if I do buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hewo Katurei, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Hewo Katurei
    Hewo Katurei Guest

So I brought Dead by daylight on Epic games launcher if I brought an Add-on to the game...

I brought Dead by day light for PC but I used the Epic games launcher I was going to buy the Ghost face add-on with my Microsoft credits if I do buy the add-on from the Microsoft store is it going to still go to my Dead by Daylight game?

:)

Hewo Katurei, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Glu10Free Win User

Activision's "The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct" cancelled (PC version)

I wish they would just cancel the game period. It's an embarrassment to the Walking Dead name, especially after the amazing Walking Dead game that the folks at Telltale games brought us.
  3. Burst Axe Win User

History repeating itself?

I brought Tales of Vesperia twice. Once physically and once digitally. I traded in my physical copy like a fool. Its only second game I regret trading in. The first is Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style.

-

I brought Assassin's Creed 1 twice because the first time I was playing through it I wasn't in a relaxed environment so I thought that was why I didn't want to finish it. I brought a second copy for myself on 360 and turns out it it was just an all around
    boring game that I will never be able to finish as long as I live.

-

I brought Dead Or Alive 4 a second time simply because someone was talking smack because I no longer had the game. Destroy Brad Wong? Please!!!
  4. SachinMehra1 Win User

cant install red dead redemption 2 story mode

I brought red dead redemption 2 story mode and ultimate editon but not able to install whole game .. there is not even option to install.
  5. CraZHoneyBadger Win User

First Impressions (SPOILERS)

Snotty it's true - this isn't dead space

Granted a couple things were brought back, but this is more action than horror

The games great though - so I'm alright with it

I mean, there's still some things like the original Dead Space
  6. yobson Win User

Profanity filter on PC

I don't think it's the dead by daylight filter but an additional xbox/microsoft filter. Friends on other platforms (steam, epic) in the same match don't see the same things censored as I do on the xbox game pass version.
Thema:

1. So I brought Dead by daylight on Epic games launcher if I brought an Add-on to the game... - Similar Threads - brought Dead daylight

2. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  3. Brought a Xbox elite core 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a Xbox elite core 2: Brought a controller this month and my Y button isn’t responding anyway went to register it on Microsoft devices comes up I only have 4 months warranty left out of a 1 year how????? It’s new...
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  6. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  7. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  8. I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz: My series s says the monitor is only 60hz and will not allow me to turn on 165hz how do I fix this? I am using y27gq-20 Lenovo monitor 3df1eba3-0fbe-4826-ab94-0a7739110e49
  9. just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch: error code (-2015294512) minecraft for windows 10 will not launch logged out restarted computer not working still will not launch how do I get my money back from Microsoft? this is buggy...
  10. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...