So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

Discus and support So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks BUT! I wasn't able to get it because of my region like...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by adagutan, Sep 18, 2020.

1. adagutan
    adagutan Guest

So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks

BUT!

I wasn't able to get it because of my region like... really?

I tired using VPN but it didnt work , i tried changing my region BUT! again i wasn't able to change my region from PC

I don't own an xbox console sooo yeah...

Thank You for your time

Please someone help meh , i wanna die

:)

adagutan, Sep 18, 2020
  2. John Fefon Win User

I recently purchased game pass ultimate and wasnt able to find the 3 month nitro perk in the perks tab.. It's been 24 hours

me too, i live in usa and am using xbox game pass ultimate but i don't see discord nitro in my perks
  3. AlexanderKaramyan Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hi, I have the same issue,I purchased game pass ultimate but still didnt get the nitro code,and no i never got discord nitro perk before
  4. dempup Win User

Nitro discord нету в xbox

From the Discord faq:

Q: Who can receive the Nitro perk?

A: All current and new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are eligible for this promotion and may receive a Nitro code to claim on their own Discord account, or share with a friend!

So my guess is, that it might NOT be offered to everybody.
  5. dempup Win User

XBox Game Pass Ultimate and Discord Nitro (And Other Benefits)

From the Discord faq:

Q: Who can receive the Nitro perk?

A: All current and new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are eligible for this promotion and may receive a Nitro code to claim on their own Discord account, or share with a friend!

So my guess is, that it might NOT be offered to everybody.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks... - Similar Threads - bought box game

2. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  3. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  6. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  7. I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...: I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or play it. It says i own it but it wont let me play it. 04f79b0a-6348-45df-92fd-fc2a111f6738
  8. I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....: I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game b89366e6-fa03-425e-85fb-a8bb7d5d873c
  9. How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India: I bought a x bought a xbox game pass from US. I want to redeem it in India but am face this error: The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed. Please help. Thank you....
  10. I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ...: I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought the new just dance game for my kids for Christmas along with the unit and kinect but the cant play it. Very disappointing. I cant...