So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...

Discus and support So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just want to play this new game I bought this month to play online and was basically lied to by the ad for said game on the Microsoft store which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moose Johnson, Mar 25, 2023.

1. So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...

Just want to play this new game I bought this month to play online and was basically lied to by the ad for said game on the Microsoft store which stated nascar heat 5 was multiplayer online and is not so I lose trust and faith in the reliability of Microsoft and Xbox.

:)

Moose Johnson, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the Microsoft store which stated it was multiplayer online and its not

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Moose, the Nascar Heat 5 game has online gameplay, but like every paid game it needs an active Live Gold subscription on the account to play online.

Only free games like Fortnite etc that are free don't require live Gold to play online.

"Online multiplayer on console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately)."

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/nascar-h...
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the Microsoft store which stated it was multiplayer online and its not

Just want to play this new game I bought this month to play online and was basically lied to by the ad for said game on the Microsoft store which stated nascar heat 5 was multiplayer online and is not so I lose trust and faith in the reliability of Microsoft and Xbox.
    It is online multiplayer capable.

[​IMG]
  4. Sonny Mincieli Win User

G920 not working

I am having the same issue with nascar ignition 22 dlc. It took 25 min just to get to the track and once I was able 2 leave the pits I got nothing from my wheel or pedals. Plus it seems like the sound and everything is so slow. I dont understand cause the wheel works with nascar heat 5 and my other racing games. Can someone figure out **** is goin on. Thanks
  5. Fernando Is Faster T Win User

NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022

Delete your nascar heat 5 and re download everything. It worked for me
  6. MythicDaft Win User

Nascar heat 5

did you order the game do the Xbox store? If you ordered it through the store on Xbox it will give you the digital version of the game only. You can't order a disc from the Xbox store.
Thema:

So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...

1. So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the... - Similar Threads - bought nascar heat

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  7. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  8. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  9. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  10. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...