So I bought Minecraft but lost it somehow

Discus and support So I bought Minecraft but lost it somehow in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long story short I bought the Minecraft’s theme Xbox one s console, it comes with Minecraft pre-bought. I tried playing the game and it’s now saying I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blake Garnett, Jan 31, 2023.

1. So I bought Minecraft but lost it somehow

Long story short I bought the Minecraft’s theme Xbox one s console, it comes with Minecraft pre-bought. I tried playing the game and it’s now saying I need game pass to play and shows that I don’t own it anymore. I have made a post about this already but since I didn’t reply in 72 hours Microsoft stopped helping and I apologize for that. The whole reason why I bought this console is because it had Minecraft with it and now I can’t even play it anymore without game pass.

:)

Blake Garnett, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Blake Garnett Win User

I’ve checked all my accounts and the one I redeemed it on and there’s nothing. If further proof is needed please let me know and if there’s anything else I can do to help get my Minecraft back please let me know

Sincerely Blake
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Blake! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When did you buy your console and redeem your Minecraft game? It must be redeemed onto your other account.

To confirm if it was redeemed or not on the account you're currently using, you can go to your order history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ . If it was redeemed on that account, it should appear on your order history. If not, please try checking your other accounts or email addresses by signing in to that same website.
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

Minecraft easter egg question

I somehow lost my Minecraft head(sold it or dropped it by accident) and am hoping if I go back there I can get it again, anyone know for sure?
  5. Vincent Laframboise Win User

I think i just lost 100$+

The screenshot i showed is the proof that i had a microsoft minecraft account and now i can't log in anymore it like if it got delete and i need to create a new one and buy minecraft java and bedrock again so like 80$ + i bought thing in some minecraft server and i lost progress. And i bought this minecraft java account In December 2020 so like 1 week or so after microsoft bought mojang so it is a microsoft account but idk if microsoft recognize it as a microsoft account.
  6. katkatkatkatkatkatka Win User

Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

So I figured out a little big more.

I can now log into mojang on minecraft.net using the email I originally used to log into minecraft back in the day.

It says that I do not own minecraft which is annoying because I bought minecraft back before alpha when it was indev.

Is there anyway to somehow re-get minecraft on my account?
Thema:

1. So I bought Minecraft but lost it somehow - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft lost

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  6. I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought dragon ball fighterz 2020 and minecraft like 7 years and lost access to both...: This is proof i owned the game in 2020. It wont show on my purchase history and this was before it was on gamepass. [img] eefe38b1-22c8-40f6-a9a2-c2f00192f2b9
  7. For some reason I lost Minecraft even though I basically bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I lost Minecraft even though I basically bought it.: Long story short I slept in on a moving day and quickly packed my things including my Xbox ( I’m unsure if it has anything to do with me losing the game ) but my Xbox is the limited Minecraft...
  8. I bought Minecraft month’s ago. Due to loadshedding I lost my whole game. All my ps4 is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft month’s ago. Due to loadshedding I lost my whole game. All my ps4 is...: I live in SA. We have loadshedding and I lost Minecraft after I bought. The only thing I can see what I can do is buy the game again b03b02d7-a0f5-428a-b19b-3a0809d0550a
  9. Ho perso i mondi acquistati su Minecraft !![Translation-I lost the worlds bought on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ho perso i mondi acquistati su Minecraft !![Translation-I lost the worlds bought on...: Buongiorno, dopo aver collegato Minecraft per PS4 ho perso tutti i mondi che avevo acquistato precedentemente dallo stesso account su PC. Come posso recuperarli? [Translation-Good morning...
  10. I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account: So, help needed. I have purchased Minecraft on my account somewhat 2-3 years ago, when it was on the beta in the Microsoft Store, but I lost that account. I don't want to pay the $27 it is now, so...