So I bought gamepass and live together thinking the normal gamepass came with live but...

Discus and support So I bought gamepass and live together thinking the normal gamepass came with live but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought gamepass normal thinking it came with live but when I tried using multi-player it didn't work so I though okay I screwed up might as well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blaiz gillis, May 31, 2023.

1. blaiz gillis
    blaiz gillis Guest

So I bought gamepass and live together thinking the normal gamepass came with live but...

So I bought gamepass normal thinking it came with live but when I tried using multi-player it didn't work so I though okay I screwed up might as well buy live and wait till next month to get ultimate so I bought live is the gamepass messing up the live subscription because after I bought the live I tried getting into a live game and it didn't work?

:)

blaiz gillis, May 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

So I bought gamepass and live together thinking the normal gamepass came with live but anyways, since I bought them together does the gamepass mess up the live or something?

It shouldn't have any affect on the Gold. Double check http://account.microsoft.com to make sure it does show both subscriptions.

If it does, try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on).
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

Hello Bayden,

In my opinion, Ultimate would not be worth it at all for the Xbox 360. The whole purpose of ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and Xbox gamepass for PC.

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC would not work on 360, so you would only be getting Xbox live gold.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

You purchased gamepass and then canceled your Xbox live. Now you want to cancel gamepass so then when the subscription times run out you will no londer have either gamepass or live. You canceled both.

I do not see any store refunding you for a subscription you bought, activated then canceled.
  5. joshuaparrish Win User

Xbox live Account expired 7 months early

I had gotten gamepass for 1 month and xbox live gold for a year. My gamepass came with the xbox and I cant play online because of my supposed expired Xbox Live.

THIS DID NOT HELP CAN SOMEONE ELSE HELP?
  6. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
Thema:

1. So I bought gamepass and live together thinking the normal gamepass came with live but... - Similar Threads - bought gamepass live

2. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  3. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  4. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  5. Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...: I bought both of my kids an XBox. Can I share my gamepass with both of them? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to how? submitted by /u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo [link] [comments]
  6. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  7. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  8. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  9. Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore: So i bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded a bunch of games and i was able to play all of them including R6 but now when i try to play it, it wont let me play the game and i cant even delete the...
  10. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4