So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...
Discus and support So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RyanSnip3r416 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RyanSnip3r416, Oct 25, 2019.
Thema:
So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...
Loading...
-
So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally... - Similar Threads - been noticing more
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
My downloads haven't been working since yesterday
in XboX InsidersMy downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching.... -
Has anyone been noticing your paying more for a game edition?
in XBoX Games and AppsHas anyone been noticing your paying more for a game edition?: I keep buying different editions of games and usually it’s the art book that gets my attention but if I can get the soundtrack as well it’s a definite win however even though it says I have the... -
I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?
in XBoX on WindowsI mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game.... -
Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...
in XboX InsidersAnyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...