So I am getting really shitty ping for all my multiplayer games.

Discus and support So I am getting really shitty ping for all my multiplayer games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tested a few games my brother's Xbox and he was getting perfectly normal being even though we are 10 ft from each other. I have to do that it is an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bigryan33, Nov 29, 2022.

1. /u/bigryan33
    /u/bigryan33 Guest

I tested a few games my brother's Xbox and he was getting perfectly normal being even though we are 10 ft from each other. I have to do that it is an issue with my hardware, can anyone help me troubleshoot?

submitted by /u/bigryan33
    [link] [comments]

/u/bigryan33, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

lag on xbox live duplicate ping?

I tested for a while and if I connect my xbox all is fine. The "Problem" only starts if I load a game on Multiplayer.

If I start PES2015 I get dublicate ping.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

what to do when games lag?

Good day

You will experience game lag in multiplayer games if the server of the game is in another region.

The higher the ping is the more likely you are to get lag, i get a high ping as we dont have servers in my country to play on. So we have to play on servers located in other countries.
  4. ngocphi Win User

So I am really getting banned?

Common radiant you been around long enough you know better then to trust scammers

I hope you got an x series like me and smwutches lol
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I just blocked and reported that guy. So should I just quit Xbox?
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'm positive it's a scam. That guy does not work for Microsoft. No one from Microsoft will send you a message warning you you're going to be banned. If you were going to be banned, they would just issue the ban.
Thema:

1. So I am getting really shitty ping for all my multiplayer games. - Similar Threads - getting really shitty

2. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  3. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  4. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  5. How do i get more badges i really want more badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get more badges i really want more badges: right so i have a badge thats the year one i want more badges like xbox ambassador things fuz my account looks so bad could someone lost all the badges and how to get them thank you...
  6. Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X: I've always had really good connection with my Xbox One X since I have a wired ethernet connection, but the other day I randomly got booted off of a game and my Xbox hasn't been functioning the...
  7. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  8. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...
  9. How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How was this innaoropriate enough to get me permanently banned and am i practically really...: My profile picture got deemed innapropriate it was bin laden with his full face covered by another picture and i got permanently suspended for it (i know it was stupid and i realized that aswell...
  10. How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?: About a decade ago when I bought my first xbox 360 I made 2 accounts. I have them bookmarked after I finally found them in the social menu in my new xbox account. Im sure i deleted the old emails...