So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

Discus and support So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GetNaeNaed05 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GetNaeNaed05, Dec 3, 2019.

  1. So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

    /u/GetNaeNaed05, Dec 3, 2019
    #1
  2. WRhine04 Win User

    XBox profile receiving invites sent to another account

    Yes I have, the account hasn’t been signed into that XBox for a couple months now, and I am also reciving the invite notifications thru the xbox app
  3. RobertOlley Win User

    Getting backwards compatible

    I was invited by Microsoft a couple of months ago i just didnt have a xbox one till a couple if days ago. I was told by xbox support to ask a moderator on the forums about getting the app. So what do i do? Ive been invited by them but only had a email and
    no message on the xbox. I cant ring then cause they are too busy to accept calls Apparantly
  4. KALEEF Win User

    Am i at a complete loss?

    "I thought maybe i should look inside to see if i can see anything but i saw the warranty seal so i stopped instantly."

    This to me just seems off i am sorry but it does, especially considering the xbox was only a couple of months old? i would never dream of opening something so new if it had developed a fault!

    Infact with it only being a couple of months old why didn't you just return it to the place of purchase for a replacement?

    I know this isn't much help but i honestly can't see anything that can be done unless you have proof the seal was infact intact when you sent it to MS!
  5. OfficialGazza18 Win User

    Xbox one left analogue stick too sensitive

    No I don't, how would I go about updating it? I was away for a couple of months so didn't get to play my xbox one, I hope I haven't missed out!
  6. EthanVitale Win User

    Xbox Live code not working

    Yes, I was able to redeem my gift card at one point although I didn't go through with it. I am referring to the 12 month Xbox Live membership which is on sale right now I figured this gift card had enough for it and was hoping that I'd be able to use it
    for the sale even though it isn't a specific 12 months Xbox Live gift card, oh so now I'm running into issues again as I've tried to punch in the code a couple more times and no luck
Thema:

So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

Loading...
  1. So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox... - Similar Threads - insider couple months

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  9. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  10. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...