So i am 18 but my account is 13 and i cant change my age because of EU privacy policy.

Discus and support So i am 18 but my account is 13 and i cant change my age because of EU privacy policy. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I realy want to play Minecraft with my friends but multiplayer is locked for me. It's because of my account age but i cant change it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anže Mesarič, Jan 26, 2023.

1. So i am 18 but my account is 13 and i cant change my age because of EU privacy policy.

I realy want to play Minecraft with my friends but multiplayer is locked for me. It's because of my account age but i cant change it.

:)

Anže Mesarič, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

So i am 18 but my account is 13 and i cant change my age because of EU privacy policy.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Anze, unfortunately you cannot change a child account to an adult account.

You will have to ask an adult to create a family account as an organizer and place your account in the family and give the necessary permissions.

Getting started with Microsoft Family Safety

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Battlefield 4 Not Playing Ball w/ Concept of Xbox One Family

I take it that your son is under the age of 13? If so that is a restriction put in place by EA and not by Microsoft. You cant change the age on an account once its created. You can make a new profile and set the age to 18 if you would like.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

change date of birth

I'm afraid that once the age is set it's not possible to change it. You would either need to create a new account or wait until the account reaches the age of majority in your region ( usually 18 ). I believe EA have a policy of anyone under 13 years of
    age not being able to play their games online.
  5. ._202 Win User

I cant submit a ticket to forza horizon.

The age is right too. I live in a non european country which has the 13 as a age restriction. İm not below 13 but i am below 18. Do i have to be 18 to have a adult account? I am also sorry for tiring you. You are really helping me
  6. molkjedininja Win User

"this account is not permitted to download content with this rating"

i having problems to cant i change my age to 18 on the xbox
Thema:

1. So i am 18 but my account is 13 and i cant change my age because of EU privacy policy. - Similar Threads - account cant change

2. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  3. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  4. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  5. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....
  6. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  7. my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...: i recently got a virus, that took all my passwords from google, i think the account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account don't exist i tried to do the...
  8. Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...: Our main email account was hacked Saturday evening Australian time, the email and password were changed and original ones removed. Support hard to access when it wants sign in with email that was...
  9. My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.: Basically i changed my account to an adult account, i tried to change my profile picture to a customised one on the xbox app, it said Customised imagines are only available for adult accounts....
  10. I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not: I cant change settings due to it saying you are using a childs account when im not 15ba4c93-2cbe-41fe-8269-9ea1fa7b2721