So I accidentally deleted all my data for Minecraft.

Discus and support So I accidentally deleted all my data for Minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted all my data for Minecraft and I wanna know how to recover my data back. Please help me there’s a lot of old memories on those... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Timothy Federico, Feb 26, 2023.

1. So I accidentally deleted all my data for Minecraft.

I accidentally deleted all my data for Minecraft and I wanna know how to recover my data back. Please help me there’s a lot of old memories on those worlds that mean so much to me.

:)

Timothy Federico, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work, I apologize but recovering the data will no longer be possible.
  3. nathanpawelek Win User

Black screen on startup

That happened to me too. I accidentally deleted all of the data on my Xbox and I can't get it back.
  4. medium bloke Win User

I lost My Minecraft Data

Just like PhD said, if you deleted your profile and items then the data that is linked to your gamertag will have been completely deleted. Go to game saves in your settings, then find Minecraft. Go through that to see if you have any game saves and data
    linked to your gamertag, and if you don't then it's probably been accidentally deleted when you deleted your profile.
  5. kayleepage21 Win User

Minecraft

I accidentally deleted a minecraft world on my switch, is there any way to get it back?
    Sadly no, once a wold is deleted its gone. I wish there was a wag to get it back but as of right now there isn’t. I myself have accidentally deleted a few worlds.
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition

Try deleting the game save for minecraft on your switch and starting again inputing the correct microsoft account

To delete the game data

HOME Menu, select "System Settings

Scroll down and select "Data Management" > "Manage Save Data/Screenshots" > "Delete Save Data."

Select Minecraft

Select your switch user name

This will delete all saved data for the game on your switch and will not be recoverable so make sure that is want you want to do.
Thema:

1. So I accidentally deleted all my data for Minecraft. - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted data

2. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  3. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  4. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  5. I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.: My store app on my Xbox has been updating them just staying at 100% for a week so I decided to just stop the updating process and then it just disappeared. I've already tried to use all the...
  6. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  7. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.: I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again. c568b1cc-3ecc-4f7f-a20c-82d22c46b222
  8. Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in: Hello. On august the 1st 2023 I set my old microsoft account to deletion. On the email it said that the account was set to be deleted after august the 31st. On the other hand I've been reading the...
  9. I accidentally deleted all my data that was on my Xbox external storage, and I was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally deleted all my data that was on my Xbox external storage, and I was...: I was checking out how much storage I had left on my external storage and I accident pressed, “change format” and after that I saw that all my storage was gone. 4ca04883-79e3-47c8-9e66-db570ddccbdf
  10. Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it: Accidentally deleted game data from everywhere is their a way to restore it 60c69cf7-e566-49fc-985a-e6ba5f09ed66