So how long have your guys Elite 2 controllers lasted

Discus and support So how long have your guys Elite 2 controllers lasted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To preface I treated mine like a first born child. I only play about two hours a night but I take care to baby the thing I have not dropped it, I clean... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Salem Knight, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Salem Knight
    Salem Knight Guest

To preface I treated mine like a first born child. I only play about two hours a night but I take care to baby the thing I have not dropped it, I clean it every other night, and only charge it when needed also not leaving it on charge too long. After six months of light use and care it goes out on me shutting off then turning back on to just open and close the menu over and over again until it finally went off and wouldn’t come back on. So 6 months is all I get for an almost two hundred dollar controller!?

:)

Salem Knight, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please follow the controller troubleshooting of the website below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that does not resolve your issue I would recommend requesting an Xbox controller replacement

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?

To be fair, 2 years is actually a very long time for a controller that is used for long periods of time daily. My Elite Controller lasted about 3 years and that's for real a long time considering they only came out in 2015. I bought two regular controller's
    after that because I just felt the Elite was too expensive. It truly is a really good controller though! I believe solely in them.
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

Pro Controllers

I've had 2 elite controllers and only enjoyed the extra weight of them but wont get another as both didn't last as long as I thought they should
  5. WillSmithVXR Win User

Elite controller

I really like my new Elite console and Elite controller.

My Day One console was a scratch magnet due to the piano black finish so am enjoying the matt black finish.

Elite controller is heavy and well made so I expect it to last a long time.
  6. Zentr0Gaming Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?

Most xbox one elite controllers (1 and 2) tend to become disfunctional after awhile, especially if you swap parts frequently. Which is why I think they don’t last as long as normal controllers.
Thema:

1. So how long have your guys Elite 2 controllers lasted - Similar Threads - long guys Elite

2. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  3. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  6. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  7. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  8. bro how long do these guys take

in XBoX on Windows
    bro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0
  9. Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?: So, I have been witnessing that Xbox Cloud is having long ques on Fortnite. after the "queue" is done it says "Unfortunately it's gonna take a little longer" and stays like that for hours and then...
  10. Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...: Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and its saying that you've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password a, Sign in...