So how long have your guys Elite 2 controllers lasted
Discus and support So how long have your guys Elite 2 controllers lasted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To preface I treated mine like a first born child. I only play about two hours a night but I take care to baby the thing I have not dropped it, I clean... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Salem Knight, Feb 2, 2023.
Thema:
So how long have your guys Elite 2 controllers lasted
Loading...
-
So how long have your guys Elite 2 controllers lasted - Similar Threads - long guys Elite
-
How long until i get omega preview updates
in XboX InsidersHow long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?
in XboX Insiders300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?: Hey everyone, I just hit my 300 weekly pulse streak! (12 years in the program, Level 61). I still haven't received the Xbox Insider badge yet, but hopefully I get it soon! Are any of you on a... -
Why are long Xbox gamertags no longer allowed like before?
in XboX InsidersWhy are long Xbox gamertags no longer allowed like before?: I say this because I have seen several Xbox 360 profiles that have more than 16 characters, and I wonder why now the limit is simply 12. Really, sorry for my ignorance, correct me if necessary,... -
Microsoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry: Microsoft is said to have a long term plan to take full control of the gaming industry. The real goal isn’t consoles or hardware but cloud gaming XCloud. Ownership would disappear because it... -
Old Account Log in for the First Time in a Long Time
in XboX InsidersOld Account Log in for the First Time in a Long Time: So. I log in to my xbox account after probably over 10 years of inactivity. I remember fondly all the games I used to play and how fun it was to enjoy them over the massive library I collected.... -
bro how long do these guys take
in XBoX on Windowsbro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0 -
Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?: So, I have been witnessing that Xbox Cloud is having long ques on Fortnite. after the "queue" is done it says "Unfortunately it's gonna take a little longer" and stays like that for hours and then... -
Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...
in XBoX AccessibilityHi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...: Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and its saying that you've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password a, Sign in...