So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3?

Discus and support So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still need to play the first 2 c7690023-f66b-4899-9bdf-5e0deab7b101 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CptMorgnNoBeard, May 25, 2019.

1. So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3?

I still need to play the first 2

:)

CptMorgnNoBeard, May 25, 2019
  2. SpartanGamer216 Win User

So far its great, I haven't finished it yet, but intend to over the summer. Loved KH 1 & 2 on the PS2, so I have been waiting for 3 for a loong time.
  3. sicken canable Win User

Doesn't really pretain to my taste of games
  4. Its Levels End Win User

I bought the game but have not played it yet due to playing Madden 19 for the next 8 weeks before Madden 20 releases šŸ˜ƒ
  5. Greg765718 Win User

It was about as good as I thought it would be, I loved the tangled and toy story worlds.
  6. aTrippy KiD Win User

Amazing game from start to finish. The cut scenes get a little out of hand at times but i was in love.
Thema:

1. So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3? - Similar Threads - did everyone feel

2. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  3. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, thatā€™s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  4. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  5. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  6. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux donā€™t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  10. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd