So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order

Discus and support So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid a full price for mw2 pre-order I played the beta and mw2 campaign why do it say I no longer have the game when I bought the pre-order when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Da'mon Quilter, Oct 28, 2022.

1. So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order

I paid a full price for mw2 pre-order I played the beta and mw2 campaign why do it say I no longer have the game when I bought the pre-order when it first came out is my money gonna be refunded cus I spent 74$ dollars on and it’s telling me to spend that much again.

:)

Da'mon Quilter, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you pre-ordered with a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they are not able to charge you at that time, the order is cancelled. If that is the case, you would not have been charged so there is nothing to refund.
  3. BurritoCatXL Win User

I preordered the super mario bros movie it say this preorder will be available to watch at 9:01 on 5/8/2023 it’s currently 5/12/2023

I'm having the same issue. Paid full price for the pre order

The movie is already released.

It shows available for watch 12:01

On 2023/05/09 and the movie isn't there on the Xbox
  4. TheJedio Win User

$500? What a ripoff

Despite the price so many people already pre ordered it
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

MW3/BLACK OPS/ELITE MASH UP

Already pre-ordered hardened edition and paid in full...so i'm all set for 11-8-11
  6. Jimble Dog Win User

Xbox One GAME Phase Two preorders

Also how do you define "Pre Order" ? I've paid for mine full so is that still a pre order?
Thema:

1. So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order - Similar Threads - happens already paid

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  6. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  7. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  8. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  9. What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?: What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left? I have bought a year and got a 1-month prepaid code as a gift for Ultimate so can I add it? If it gets...
  10. Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject, nothing happened, and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject, nothing happened, and...: Xbox stuck at 89% updated, I already tried holding bind+eject (nothing happened) and turning it off and on. How can I fix this with our losing the thousands of hours I have in my games?...