So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...

Discus and support So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cannot read the code any ideas on how to get an answer from Microsoft welcome cheers c18a17bc-9cb1-4471-a6a5-7a042c8aa558 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brian Williams1, Jul 4, 2022.

1. So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...

Cannot read the code any ideas on how to get an answer from Microsoft welcome cheers

:)

Brian Williams1, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft any ideas?

Hello, Brian. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Did you purchase the code from the Microsoft store or from a third party reseller?

If you purchased from Microsoft, you should've received a code. Just copy and paste the code. If you purchased from a third party seller, you would need to contact them.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I just bought a $100 gift card and the 4th set of numbers are blacked out

Xbox support cannot help you with this, you need to contact the company that sold the card, they should have a phone number to call either on the receipt or on the card

The gift card distributing company is responsible for getting the codes to you properly
  4. ngocphi Win User

I just found that I can't purchase live with a gift card is there anything I can do?

if you read the card you would've found that out

You cannot buy memberships with any gift cards on any online service
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards. The Microsoft account balance is essentially the same as a gift card since funds typically come from Xbox gift cards.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Question regarding redeeming my xbox live gold 12 months

You have bought a code, likely from a third-party seller, that does not come from the country you’re physically located in. You cannot use currency and subscriptions, not from the country you live in.

Make sure you are purchasing from Amazon directly to make sure that you’re getting a code that will work. If you did purchase this code from Amazon directly, you need to contact them as they are responsible for the codes they distribute. Companies that make gift cards or distribute them electronically by blocks of codes from Microsoft for resale.
Thema:

So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft...

1. So got a gift card and cannot read the code, but cannot get any response from Microsoft... - Similar Threads - got gift card

2. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  5. its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card: what do i have to do to get a refund if i cant get my redemption on my epic acc f4e291ab-1a00-40fd-9680-49b34fa38148
  6. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210
  7. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3 Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59 GMT e3393ea6-0110-439d-a3c7-a2869d44a668
  8. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  9. I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got this gift card and the bottom half off it isn’t printed so I don’t know what the...: I bought this gift card no less then 25 minutes ago went to scratch it off and saw that the bottom half of my gift cards numbers were in the void part of the gift card and now I can’t use it what...
  10. Got gifted a $20 gift card to account and now can't use it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got gifted a $20 gift card to account and now can't use it: Need help as claimed the gift card now I can't buy anything with it 88ceeefc-9da7-403a-95cf-29517207fd30