so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

Discus and support so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Felice~❤, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Felice~❤
    Felice~❤ Guest

so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,... :p

:)

Felice~❤, Apr 23, 2023
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Gift cards redeemed from microsoft rewards are automatically added to your Microsoft balance....so, for example, if you redeem a $5 (obviously may be a different currency) gift card, then you'd get $5 deposited into your MS account balance

For reference, this is what the redemption will look like (from when I redeemed a £5 card back in November):

[​IMG]
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Email

Who awarded the $5 xbox gift card? It is not common practice for the Xbox Live Rewards Team to do that. Did you redeem points through the Microsoft Reward Program? If so, that is entirely different and you would have to contact their customer support on
    the redemption page of Microsoft Rewards.
  6. Bret Anderson1 Win User

Couldn’t process your redemption

Sorry I meant nothing came back and I tried to redeem a 10 dollar Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards on Xbox and have tried to redeem a month game pass membership from Microsoft rewards also
Thema:

1. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,... - Similar Threads - dam reason cant

2. Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???: Bought hunter call of the wild , years ago it broke download off game pass now can't play ,I deleted re-download it ..still can't I hard rest xbox still can't play ,deleted saved data ,still can't...
  3. Can't get past the hoover dam vistor center door in Fallout:New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get past the hoover dam vistor center door in Fallout:New Vegas: I was playing Fallout:New Vegas on my Xbox One X and trying to finish the quest eureka and for some reason i can't get out of the vistor center.I did try restarting the game many times and also...
  4. Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP: So I'm trying to instal Forza 5 but my SSD doesn't have enough space so I'm trying to do it on my HDD that has 1.8 TB left but Microsoft store is too stubborn to do it, Xbox app too submitted by...
  5. why does the dam game not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the dam game not work: Why does the game only show the Xbox live gold even though I already bought the Xbox live gold d0b7ac17-05a4-4169-a6bb-b89a8b6d1630
  6. Dam double NAT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dam double NAT: I’ve had this double NAT since I bought my new Xbox One about a month ago n it’s **** up my gaming n won’t get off of moderate type like wtf Microsoft fix the dam problem...
  7. That dam events Solitaire challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    That dam events Solitaire challenges: Those Solitaire challenges events are very interesting and stimulating, BUT how come that a planetary company like Microsoft is unable to fix the many bugs that exist in that application ???T?...
  8. God dam xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    God dam xbox one: I have to be one of the biggest fans of xbox. Having had every console but one x. I was playing forza 7 doing a 1,000 lap race of witch I wad 980 laps in. The console updated restarted I lost...
  9. Dam u xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dam u xbox: Get ur Shiite together Xbox I can't play any games. Keeps saying I have to sign into who bought it but I am and now I'm stuck with nothing be all my games are downloaded thanks Microsoft for...
  10. What a dam fool I am - Accidentaly purchased a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    What a dam fool I am - Accidentaly purchased a game: Yipe as stupid as it sounds I managed to do this on Sunday morning. Got up and made a cup of tea, sat on the sofa with controller in hand as I browsed the "Games/Deals with Gold" section but must...