So explain to me how I am the one that gets banned? View picture!

Discus and support So explain to me how I am the one that gets banned? View picture! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i get harrased and Banned?? Also my appeal got denied with no review.. [mod removed] aef16ea1-6998-4dc7-8c6a-33d88d22ce4b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Migz Bobby, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Migz Bobby
    Migz Bobby Guest

So i get harrased and Banned?? Also my appeal got denied with no review..

[mod removed]

:)

Migz Bobby, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

The punishment team is accessed only through the link I sent to you, friend.

If the punishment team denied it, there is no way to appeal to it again
  3. Smwutches Win User

Pictures are allowed as long as they follow forum guidelines. Calling out other gamers is not allowed which is why yours are being removed.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Of these specific images, I checked only aggressive language.

But it is necessary to analyze an entire context, where only the punishment team could analyze.
  5. Migz Bobby Win User

Omg! Wow some clarified information. Thank you for that. I have cropped out the names.
  6. Migz Bobby Win User

Ive already done that multiple times. Nothings changed, its pointless. Ill continue to escalate this because its definitely a hole in the system with no review or proper appealing process. I also love how the pictures i attach are removed under "Mod Removed" when there is clearly a tab to attach pictures. 🤣 What a dam joke!
Thema:

1. So explain to me how I am the one that gets banned? View picture! - Similar Threads - explain gets banned

2. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  3. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. please explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please explain: i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to unlock game pass with microsoft points one...
  7. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  8. Can someone explain me how I get access to Alpha Ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain me how I get access to Alpha Ring?: Just found out about this program yesterday through the Discord post. Do I just keep doing my daily surveys? submitted by /u/MissingNerd [link] [comments]
  9. Can someone explain the concept of the insider ui or os upgrade to get to the alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain the concept of the insider ui or os upgrade to get to the alpha ring: Me and friend want to know how to get the to the alpha ring for insiders and everything else. We're new here submitted by /u/LonerBoy42 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...: got to love when u get banned for absolutely nothing it always happens when my brother plays 6e8b5be8-3eb5-4698-ab2d-fba8d4c9f602