So everytime i finish the sign in it takes me to xbox.live and it doesn't load.

Discus and support So everytime i finish the sign in it takes me to xbox.live and it doesn't load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi it's fr0ggie and its the fact that I keep going to xbox live everytime the process is finished,andddddd it doesn't load.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zhonglishious, Nov 19, 2022.

1. So everytime i finish the sign in it takes me to xbox.live and it doesn't load.

Hi it's fr0ggie and its the fact that I keep going to xbox live everytime the process is finished,andddddd it doesn't load.

:)

Zhonglishious, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Zhonglishious

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC? or are you using another system?

If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?

If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:

Where is this happening?

Inside a game, inside the Microsoft account management site or where?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. lahsanya Win User

Update 6/17/2020 errors

Literally everythingisgoing slow, it wont let me sign it, everytime i click the xbox button it take like 10 minutes for something to load and when i sign in, 0 friends show and no games work
  4. Victoria Ulm Win User

I am unable to login to Xbox live on the game Grounded through Steam.

I'm currently having a problem loading the sign in page and this method doesn't work because there is no beta to log into. I'm really upset because my friends and I were so close to finishing the game.
  5. BulleTooth Rowe Win User

signed out

Mines the same. Couldnt get on the servers last night and since then everytime i load a game up it signs me out
  6. Fuller144 Win User

Can't play my digitally Purchaased games?

I downloaded my games and haven't been able to load them after.

I keep getting the message "installation is almost done: if you have a game disc, please insert it now. otherwise, make sure the person who purchased this is signed in to Xbox Live, then choose finish"

I am the only one signed it, only account on my Xbox, and it doesn't give me the Finish option.
Thema:

1. So everytime i finish the sign in it takes me to xbox.live and it doesn't load. - Similar Threads - everytime finish sign

2. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  6. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  7. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  8. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  9. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  10. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572