So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

Discus and support So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello RobertXbox! First thank for the info, i dont know there are free! Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Villarino, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Villarino
    Villarino Guest

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

Hello RobertXbox!

First thank for the info, i dont know there are free!

Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your xbox, but you can run them on your pc and play with your xbox controller at least

:)

Villarino, Sep 23, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

Th Epic Platform is honestly not the best around, too many features still missing, but the free game offerings are not bad for PC players. It will be kept separate from MS store for sure, like Steam for example, no hoping to transfer those games over.
    Anyway, many Batman games were or still are in the game pass service (Xbox version only though unfortunately).
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

Thanks for the info mate shame they aren't across platforms
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

Thanks for posting, going to look into this
  5. matthewiag Win User

The Epic Store is quite good, You can get 1 or 2 Free games a week to keep.

It still a work in progress client since there is still features missing but the recently added Pre-downloads and Cloud Saves
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

So you can load this on your console?
Thema:

1. So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was... - Similar Threads - Epic Games Launcher

2. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  3. Can't open Epic Games Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Epic Games Launcher: Can't open Epic Games Launcher due to this error. [img] 38903cb5-fb94-43e5-995f-f8ce26d113d3
  4. My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc: ive tried a dozen things to get the right xbox account to link but it gives me an old email thats my brothers but i dont have that now im trying to link my current account to it but i cant verify...
  5. Problem with epic games launcher file issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with epic games launcher file issue: [img] Hello i have some problem with the epic games launcher when i want to launch it do not works . I tryed to repair or uninstall it totally, but anything is working . Thanks for your help !...
  6. Deleting Epic Games Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleting Epic Games Launcher: So, my problem is that when I try to uninstall Epic Games Launcher it's always telling me the Launcher is running on my Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Windows 11 when there is no window that says Epic Games...
  7. cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant open epic games launcher, says there is something wrong with my gpu: I cant open the epic games launcher and it is very slow. Sometimes is says something is wrong with my gpu, and I have restarted my pc over and over but nothing is working...
  8. Epic Games launcher not installing or uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games launcher not installing or uninstalling: I dont know how it happened but for the moments when it did work i tried to open fortnite and it did open but my pc turned off and now the launcher wont work i tried contacting epic games but they...
  9. How to install sims 4 add on from epic games launcher to xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install sims 4 add on from epic games launcher to xbox?: I got an add on from the epic games launcher and I can't find a way to install it I'm very confused 13c99b0a-7a4a-49cb-aa79-ee2d1ff106f9
  10. So I brought Dead by daylight on Epic games launcher if I brought an Add-on to the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I brought Dead by daylight on Epic games launcher if I brought an Add-on to the game...: I brought Dead by day light for PC but I used the Epic games launcher I was going to buy the Ghost face add-on with my Microsoft credits if I do buy the add-on from the Microsoft store is it going...