So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

Discus and support So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamie Rudman, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Jamie Rudman
    Jamie Rudman Guest

So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

When will we receive these title's under EA Play

Need For Speed Crabon

Need For Speed Prostreet

?????

:)

Jamie Rudman, Dec 15, 2022
  2. reghouidhgnoiehnoihj Win User

Need for speed Unbound on epic games?

oh ok. but on Epic Games it didn't mention that you also need to pay for EA subscription fee to access NFS Unbound via Epic Games.

while xbox and Steam did mentioned that
    EA Play is a subscription service. But it's not Mandatory. It is not required to play this game or any game you have directly purchased via Steam, Epic or direct from EA itself.

EA play is an optional service which allows you to download a selection of games from EA that are part of this subscription service. Think of it as a 'Netflix for games'. But instead of watching films and TV shows you get to download and play a selection of games for a monthly or yearly fee.

If you buy a game, it's yours for good and for as long as you have access to the account you used to purchase it. You do not need a subscription.

Thanks for information. I just take another look at that game on Steam and XBOX. You are right that I do not need a EA subscription fee for this while other previous NFS racing game does require to pay EA subscription fee.

So these are the lists of NFS racing games that requires to pay EA subscription fees:

2012: Need for Speed Most Wanted

2013: Need for Speed Rivals

2015: Need for Speed

2017: Need for Speed Payback

2019: Need for Speed Heat

*** The last NFS game that requires to pay EA subscription: ***

2020: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered

*** Now the newest NFS game that is not necessary for EA subscription: ***

2022: Need for Speed Unbound

If theres something wrong, correct me.
  3. SP Rhino Win User

at long last got my xbox one on friday

If you want Need for Speed, spend $20 and get EA access, at the moment you will get Fifa 14, Battlefield 4, Madden25, and NFS full games !!! total bargain
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS Carbon and NFS Prostreet on xbox one, xbox series X & S ???

Hi,

Unfortunately these games won't be coming to Xbox One or the Series X|S. There are two reasons for this. Firstly they won't be coming because the BC program has ended. There will be no more Xbox 360 games made playable on the Xbox One or Series consoles.

Secondly, even if the BC program was still running, these games still wouldn't be available because they've been delisted. The licences to the music and the vehicles has expired. These games are no longer available to download digitally, not even on PC.

Unless EA decides to remaster them, they won't be available.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi ! I want to buy an Xbox Series S but I really want to know two stuff from ahead:

Some games offer crossplay with other platforms, you'll have to look at individual game details

The new Need for Speed has a trial with EA play, but is not yet a free game on the service. Some previous NFS games are available there,as well. EA play access requires an individual subscription to the service or Game Pass Ultimate
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Do you have a Need for Speed?

Agreed. I sure hope EA gets this right.

And Need for Speed Carbon was solid. The last good NFS game as I posted before.

And I also agree. Manual is the way to go
Thema:

1. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS... - Similar Threads - has few Need

2. I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...: This cost about 3000 points and nothing has happened, no error, no anything just lost my points 198df33d-1474-4fe5-9a9b-b4ef534d6d84
  3. Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...: I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering! 5d8edb90-864c-4c86-a7a3-bdf2168626c6
  4. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...
  5. My game pass has stopped working and it was working a few days ago my subscription is all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game pass has stopped working and it was working a few days ago my subscription is all...: Xbox help website is no help at all. Can't talk to anyone. I leave messages and don't get replies 4f5ee66f-355f-4ea9-9f0f-b26aa58ca554
  6. Good morning/evening, I've bought a minecraft account a few months ago and recently it has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good morning/evening, I've bought a minecraft account a few months ago and recently it has...: So, i got mixed answers on google if the person will be logged out or not if i change my password but i want to know once in for all, will the other person in my account get logged out or no?...
  7. It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...: It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of people discovering this game with only praise, please buy the ip from capcom and make it your new mascot, and...
  8. Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...: The issues started on the 5th. Was tryna play some siege with buddies but for some reason we couldn't seem to get into a lobby we tried for an hour and gave up hoping it would be fixed tomorrow....
  9. xbox one s has to be reset to original factory setting every few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s has to be reset to original factory setting every few days: xbox one s has to be reset to original factory setting every few days 34da7f69-0a8a-438b-845f-f108cc371ffe
  10. I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help: I Cant Sign-In Into my minecraft and i have tryed for a few times and tryed for a few days but it still didnt work and i dont really know what happenned my error code was "cauldron" and i did what...